Chapter Five: Going For The Victory!

The theme song begins as Azalea is shown standing along as she holds her hands behind her back. She is shown giggling as she stands and light flashes and she's shown holding a Pokeball while Absol stood in front of her. She had a determined expression on her face. "How I want to..." Light flashes as Azalea is shown running alongside Absol and Raine. Wild flying Pokemon fly around them as they run together with smiles on their faces. "Wanna see you..." Everything goes dark and the Pokemon World is shown. "All these feelings building up inside!" Light Flickers before Azalea is standing across from the younger Augustine. Her eyes widened in shock. "I can't help it..." Light flashes and the two are shown back to back. "Wanna say it..." She is shown looking up at him as he was a few inches taller than her. "Here's my chance!" Light flashes and the two are shown facing towards one another before Absol jumps between the two of them. "But again it flies away!" Fletchling is shown flying over Absol before he changes into Fletchinder and then Talonflame. "When will..." Ash and his friends are shown while Melody is shown winking. "When will our wings flutter as we fly together!" Light flashes and Azalea is shown standing with Talonflame resting on her arm while Eevee, Delcatty and Raichu were on her shoulders and head. Eevee was on the right shoulder beside Talonflame, Raichu was sitting on Azalea's head holding its paw up while its eyes were closed and Delcatty was on the left shoulder with a smile on her face. "A marathon, you and I dreaming as we race across the sky!" Light flashes and Eevee is shown as Espeon as Azalea falls over from her Pokemon. Talonflame is shown flying away as the four others laid on the ground around Azalea. "Can you..." Light flashes as McKenzie and Steven are shown beside each other while Mairin and Alain stand in front of them. "Catch you, Catch me!" Light flashes and all the Gym Leaders of Kalos are shown with the Elite Four as the lines are sung. "MAYBE!" Pyroar is shown as a Litleo and it yawns before light flashes and Litleo flashes to Pyroar who also yawns. "Look my way and say that you really feel the same!" Light flashes and Azalea is shown blushing while she yelled at Augustine who looked to be laughing while he patted Azalea on the head. "Hey, it's nice to meet you; good to see you REALLY!" Light flashes and Azalea and Absol are shown meeting all their new friends before Raichu flashes down to an egg before it explodes out of the egg as a Pichu. "Every little feeling I have for you will fly out, fly out, fly to your heart!" Azalea and Augustine are shown walking beside one another but Azalea was shown upside down and they turn to look at each other. "MAY!" Absol and Talonflame are shown. "THEY!" Pyroar and Raichu are shown. "MAKE!" Delcatty and Espeon are shown. "THEIR!" Another Eevee is shown before it flashes into a Glaceon. "MARK!" Augustine and Azalea are shown together as Azalea blushed. The song turns instrumental as the two fade away and the title is shown inside a giant heart.

Azalea sits waiting for Absol and Talon to get all healed up. Azalea sat petting KitKat who relished in getting petted. KitKat suddenly complains as Azalea's petting stops. She was deep in thought wondering what she should have done in the battle.

"Skitty!" KitKat complains.

"Hmm, sorry, KitKat. I'm just a little... you know... out of it." Azalea apologizes and she resumes her petting KitKat. She gasps when Raine places a cold drink against her cheek.

"Oh, hey, Raine. Where have you been?" Azalea asks.

"Getting these drinks for us while we wait. Nurse Joy said it'd be just another few minutes." Raine says, "Do you know what you plan to do?"

"What can I do? I lost really badly." Azalea responds with a sigh.

"Why don't we go do some training in the Santalune Forest. You can come up with a strategy while we catch some Pokemon." Raine informs her, "I'm looking for a Pidgey for the family!"

"Ah that's right they are nearby aren't they?" Azalea asks and Raine nods.

"They sure are. You could do some training. Maybe find some trainers in the forest who are also training to fight Viola." Raine responds.