Epilouge

Your POV

It's been two months since prom. Dipper and I have been dating for those few months. At the time, Gia and Mabel were helping me pick an outfit for my date.

Mabel: You should go for some cute and innocent!!! Be the angel of his heart!!!

Gia: That or you wear something sexy and captivating~!!!

Mabel: Gia!!!

Gia: What?!?

You: *rolls your eyes with a smile, searching through your closet* We're going to the park! I was thinking something casual.

Mabel and Gia: Meh...

You: C'mon, help me choose something.

Mabel and Gia: *go inside your closet*

~cue montage music~

Mabel: *takes out a cute light blue jean jacket* This should fit!!!

Gia: Nah, *takes out a black biker leather jacket* this is better!

Mabel: Hmph!

You: I like the jean jacket.

Mabel and Gia: Yay!!!/What?!?

You: *shrug*

Mabel and Gia: *go back to the closet*

Mabel: *pulls out a cute baby pink dress* This should go perfectly!!!

Gia: I was think more of a two-piece. *pulls out a white crop top and a baby pink skirt*

You: I agree with Gia.

Gia: *sticks out her tongue at Mabel*

Mabel: Hmph!

~yeah, ok
SKIP~

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was ready. I smiled at myself before turning to Gia and Mabel, hugging them as a thank you.

My phone beeped and I saw a message from Dipper, saying he was already there. I got my bag and headed downstairs, my friends behind me. They left one way while I left the other.

I made my way to the park. The sun was bright in the afternoon, but there was a nice cold breeze around. I continued to walk through the park calmly.

Eventually I found him on a bench reading a book. I smirked to myself before going around and quietly going behind him.

...

...

...

"HEY!!!"

"AH-!!!" He fell off the bench and unto the floor, making me burst into laughter.

Dipper: (y/n)!!!!

You: Hey, Dip!

Dipper: *stands up, dusting himself off*

You: Aww, did I scare you that bad~?

Dipper: N-no!!! You just took me off guard, that's all!!!