Gwevin (Gwen/Kevin)

"Are you sure about this Gwen? Because once I start I don't think I will be able to stop." "Yes Kevin. I want to be yours, and only yours." In one swift movement he was inside her, there was a searing pain and she cried out. Instantly he stopped. "Gwen I'm so sorry!" He made a move to pull out but she had stopped him. "If you stop now I will kill you." Kevin smiled and pulled out and thrusted back in, she moaned in pleasure, "Faster, please." He thrusted harder, and faster. Soon they became nothing but beings of pure passion, in a flash he switched her around so she would face him, they fell on the bed as he pumped her faster. Closer and closer they came to the brink. The flood gates opened, and Kevin and Gwen came at the same time, spilling his seed into her. They collapsed on the bed soaked in sweat, his thighs slick with her juices. They both gulped air like they hadn't breathed in months. He rolled off her and smiled, pulling her close so she laid perfectly in his arms. "I love you Gwen." "I love you too Kevin."

    "Alright already! I'm coming, shut up!" He opened the door and Kevin burst in and fell to his knees clutching a piece of paper. "Kevin, what are you doing here? It's fucking 3 am." "Gwen's gone." "What? What do you mean gone?" "Gone. She left! I'm not sure how else to explain it. She left me a letter saying that she was fucking pregnant and then left!" Kevin shouted, he began pacing around the room tears streaming down his face. "She's pregnant! Congratulations!" Ben said. "We need to find her, she doesn't know what to expect. There has never been an Osmosian/Anodite pregnancy before. There is no telling what will happen."

    He licked at her shaven pussy, making her gasp and moan in pleasure. She was very wet now. His licks got rougher as her breathing got faster. His mouth covered her pussy as she cummed, lapping up her juices thirstily. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he looked up at her. She was laid back on the floor, panting, eyes closed, but still not satisfied. He pulled off the rest of his clothes and waited at her entrance. She put her hands on the back of his neck. He pushed into her, breaking her wall. She cried out in pain and bit her bottom lip, her fingernails digging in and leaving marks on his neck. "You want me to stop?" He asked her. She shook her head and kissed him, and he pulled out of her and pushed back in, gentler this time. He set a rhythm. She moaned in pleasure, her head spinning from the sensations he was giving her. Gwen cummed again, calling out his name. Kevin moaned as she squeezed him, but didn't change his pace. "Faster," She whispered. "Please." He was close, so increased his pace and rammed into her harder each time. Soon Gwen came yet again and he gained his own release, for the first time in his life. He got her, panting. That had been one of the best moments of his life. "Kevin?" "Yeah?" "I love you," She confessed. "I love you too." "Kevin?" "Yeah?" "You forgot the condom." "Oh, SHIT!"

She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." He gasped at her. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?" What would he say? Would he, too, want to kill their unborn child? Or would he leave her to care for it alone, a single teenage mother? "Aw, man... " Kevin buried his face in his hands and Gwen burst into tears.

Kevin looked up, and saw Gwen was crying. She should be, he thought. I've ruined her life... We're going to be parents. He put an arm around her. "It's ok, I'll... " he could hardly say it; the very idea made him shudder. "I'll take you to the clinic, if you wa-" He was cut off by a hand slap to the face. "No! No, it's not ok, and no, I won't kill off our child!" Gwen yelled. "If you don't want it, fine! Don't come to my house again." She was in tears again as she stood up. She turned to leave, but Kevin caught her hand. "Don't go, I do want this child- Gwen, I want to raise it with you; I would never ask you to kill off our baby, and I... I want to be a dad." She turned to face him, eyes still wet but no longer full of tears. "You do?" She whispered. "Yeah, I do... I love you, Gwen. And... and I'll stop being a bad guy too, if you let me raise our kid." "Really?" She hugged him, "Kevin..." "Of course, I will; I don't want to put it in danger, or raise it wrong." He sighed. "Or go out and never come back." Like my father did, he thought. When Kevin was a kid, his dad had died- or, rather, been killed- on a mission. Kevin was determined to live to see his child grow up, to be a good dad, always being there for his child, watching him or her grow up, being proud of them... She smiled. He was staying with her.

Gwen and Kevin sat down on the couch next to each other, quite close and holding hands. Gwen's parents were sat down on the couch opposite them, and Gwen's brother Ken was sat in the corner, looking like he wanted to strangle the ex-con for being anywhere near his sister. Frank had his large gun in his lap. Gwen heard Kevin gulp. Gwen came out blunt like she had done with Kevin. "Guys... I'm pregnant." Natalie gasped and Ken fell of his chair. Frank pointed the gun to Kevin. Frank didn't look at all surprised that his daughter was pregnant. "Why aren't you in the Null Void?" He asked, keeping his gun trained on Kevin's face. "I broke out... sir." Gwen resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Kevin's formality.

"Ben!" His mother ran into the room. "That was Gwen's parents. She's pregnant, and Kevin Levin is the father!" Ben sprang to his feet at once. He'll pay, he thought. He'll pay for raping Gwen. "No Ben... it was consensual; they're in love, he's not bad anymore- they're staying together!" Sandra smiled at him. "Gwen's going to be a mother... Kevin's going to be a father... they'll raise it together, they're keeping it!"