Survivor

Seven POV

Getting up this morning is a challenge. With a screaming baby and first day of school jitters. I had a little boy and his name is Kai.

He is two months old and I'm a senior in high school now

He is two months old and I'm a senior in high school now.  As I looked in the mirror one last time I felt nervous. But I didn't put on make up or dress up cause I was up all night with a baby. Frank was supposed to be coming back to school I heard and I know he looking for me. Because I haven't talked to him since he was two months into his sentence.

My baby crying stopped my train of thought. I went to his crib and picked him up. I rubbed his back and he cooed against my shoulder.

"I got him sev. Finish getting ready for school." My Mom walked into my room and reached for him. I kissed him on the forehead and her on the cheek and rushed to put my shoes on.

"I love you mom. I love you Kai." I said and gave them both kisses. I took a quick picture in my mirror.

 I took a quick picture in my mirror

"Have a good day baby." My Mom said to me when I was on the way out of the door. I got into my car and checked for a car seat. I panicked when I didn't see it but then laughed cause I realized I'm going to school.

I turned up some music and drove to school. I parked in my usual spot and my friend Jay came up to my car. I got out and hugged him tightly. He grabbed my bag and we walked into school together.

"It's gone be fine baby." He said and held my hand. He walked to my first class and standing in the doorway he kissed me.

"Excuse me." I heard a deep male voice say and I looked up to see Frank. We moved and he pushed past us and went into the classroom. Jay looked at me and then walked away to his class.

I went into class and sat down in front. Truthfully I am scared of Frank and what he can do. But I know he'll never hurt me because he loved me. I know he's angry and probably thinks I changed up for no reason. But little does he know.. I have more than one reason for why I changed.