What does that do with you

Chapter 2 - what does that do with you

" dinner!" All 4 of them heard, that broke the silence . she walked out of the room to grab her sister.

" Acacia, what do you what from me?" Her mother asked like she is a 16 year old girl.

"What do you mean?" Acacia asked.

"What do you want?"

" I want my dad back! do you think it's easy going 10 years without him!" she yells trying not to have the tears roll down.

" I know it's not going to be. " The mother says will siting down.

Acacia sits down on the opposite side with her sister.

" I don't remember her. " mother says trying to be nice now.

" You did leave us when I was 5, so she wasn't born. Her name is Mia. " cacia says while grabbing the potatoes.

" hi there sweetie." mama started but didn't finish with 2 boys fighting while go down stairs. " Mom hayes is saying I have a crush!" the elder on yells. "while you do!" The youngest one yells back.

"Just sit down and eat!"

Acacia and Mia quietly eat. when they where done Mia went to play. acacia let the lyrics tell her story and let the secrets cover her eyes. let the fake smile fool them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovies

Sorry it's short this was being dumb and thanks for 23 views!! My Instagram is nashgrierr7 so dm about the story. I will update soon!