Click Clack

Ninas Pov
I walk the halls alone; Not that I don't mind I mean, I could be playing with my siblings but I like to think alone.
Hm the house isn't the same without Muma. Father said she's somewhere else now. And I know why I saw it happen as I was helping Muma with the dishes. 'Hmm poor Shoto' I think as I walk the halls. Then I get to the main door and decide to go to town. But as fate would have it as I was putting my shoes on when Fuyumi came in.
"And where do you think your going?" She said with her hands one her waist.
"To town " I say in my monotone voice.
"I don't think a 4 year old should be out side by her self" she said raising her eye brow.
"Your point?" I say with my hand on the knob.
"My point is..."she says taking my hand off the knob "Your not going to town"
"Hmph" I say crossing my arms and puffing out my cheeks.
Then she put her own shoes on "We can play in the yard though"
"Sure" I say pushing up my glasses. Then we went out side to play hide and seek. She decided to count first.
"1..2..3..—" She began. I was thinking of sneaking out to town but Fuyumi would find out and scold me, which would be inconvenient so I decided to hide in the yard; click clack my shoes went on the stone path but soon I thought to hide in a tree but I couldn't reach the first branch so I tried using my quirk to get up.  So I focused on levitating my shoes to get up there but I only managed a few millimeters if anything. But that was expected considering I got my quirk yesterday when Shoto got burned I used it to send the kettle of hot water away from Muma's
hand but not soon  enough Shoto was already burned.
But I can't even lift that kettle any more only pebbles and maybe a doll.
"15..16..17" Time was almost up. So I ended up hiding in a bush not to far from the tree.
"19..20 Ready or not here I come!" She yells she starts coming towards me and I didn't want to be caught this early so I used my quirk to through a pebble that was beside her towards the house but she didn't take mind to it and she scooped me up from the bush.
"FOUND YOU!" She shouted then she started ticking me.
"Fuyumi ~haha~ stop!" I laugh
"Ok" she said "Let's go see if Shoto's done training"
"Hmph" I say crossing my arms and puffing my checks; me and Shoto don't always see eye to eye.