Chapter 4

There I was on their tour bus, clutching my sketchbook and my other supplies close to me. 

   We had texted a bit more until he gave me the address of the bus, and I decide to ditch work, plus I had to take a train back to get home to pick up my supplies since apparently I was gonna draw him.

   "you can sit there," he said as he pointed to the couch. "the rest of the boys stayed in a motel cause we celebrated there after the show"

no wonder it was so quiet, "ahh okay, and um quick question why are you actually doing this?" I said as I sat down.

   " cause I was a little drunk and now idk it seemed like a cool thing to go through with, you really did catch my attention you know?" 

   He said it so bluntly as if he didn't have to rethink about his answer.

  I nodded and smiled, "how do you know I'm not some crazy fangirl? and wont share this location with a hundred other crazy fangirls?" 

  he smirked, "cause I don't know, I just don't get those weird vibes from you. Plus calm down I don't even think a hundred fangirls will show up, I'm not that cool

   "I guess that's fair enough, anyway ready?" I said as I yanked out my pencil case.

   He started laughing, " you really brought your stuff ahh that's so cute" he then decided to sit down right next to me. I could feel my anxiety rise up.

"well unless you saying sure was the code word for drugs was I not suppose to?" he just laughed again in response and grabbed my sketchbook. He started flipping through the pages, and in response, I quickly took it out of his hands. 

"I'm sorry its just I'm not that confident in my work, like ugh"I felt like trash telling him no, like as if he had every right to.

"I understand, buuuuttt you shouldn't feel like that. I really love it, so can I please see?"

   I hadn't exactly made good eye contact with him yet but at that moment we did look at each other, and that's when it all hit me. We were alone, just the two of us, and he was really just looking at me. I suddenly felt trust with just his one glare.