A Date

A couple days had passed and we only had 2 more days before we had to go back to our routine. I know my hand hasn't healed much but thats the life of a cadet. Jean and I sat at a table and he looked a bit...to be honest I wasn't sure what emotion he was feeling.

"You okay Jean?"

"No, I don't want us to separate again."

"We won't separate, we'll just be in different dorms again."

"But we wont have as much time together again... and I hate it."

He looked mixed with emotions so an idea popped in my head,

"How about we go on a date then?"

He pauses and looks at me, "Huh? You mean...like a date date?"

I chuckle, "What else would I mean, lets go now."

I take his hand and he follows me out of the cabin.

"You mean now."

"Yeah, we need an out day."

"okay."

I look back and he was softly smiling at me. We decided to head to Trost and eat at a small diner. The food was better than I thought and Jean looked really happy to be there with me. After leaving we head to his mom's. I knock and her eyes lit up once she answered.

"Jean...[F/N], why are you guys here?"

I smile, "We were in town and decided to visit."

"Well c'mon in, oh my [F/N], what happened to your hand?"

"I had kitchen duty and my hand slipped...Jean has been taking good care of me so don't you worry."

She smiles, "I can rest easy then, Jean has always been good at helping others."

"Mom"

After a long while we left and headed back to the cabin hand in hand. Jean sat in a chair and ran his fingers through his hair, it was now a bit messy which it was actually nice on him.

He smiles, "What are you staring at?"

"Shut up."

He sighes, "[F/N], s-since we have tonight and tomorrow left, could we...sleep in the same bunk?"

"But we have this entire time?"

"I-I know, I mean could I be...more intimate with you?"

I flush, "Really, you really want to?"

"I actually have wanted to for a while."

I nod, "I suppose, since we love each other right?"

"If you don't want to."

"It's not that, I'm just nervous, what if something happens in battle. What if a titan-"

"[F/N], I know life has delt us a shitty deck, but we have each other. I'd give up a life with no Titans, if it meant not meeting you."

"J-Jean."

He gets up and leans in, looking deep into my eyes. He takes my hand while he runs his fingers through my hair. He leans in closer, my eyes watered slightly before closing once our lips collided. His tongue almost immediatly sliding past my teeth. I began to tremble as I got up, him leading us to his bunk. He took off my shirt and bra before sitting down. He took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants before putting pressure on my chest, gesturing me to lay back. He settles on top of me, my hands roaming his chest and abdomen. He kisses me again and a hand grasps my bust. I softly moan and reach my hand inside his pants and he moans and his kiss becomes more heated. He pulls back before unbuttoning my pants and tugs on them. I lift my hips and kick them off. He leans down and kisses my inner thigh. I begin to squirm and moan to his touches. He pulls back again and takes off his pants and boxers. My face became even more flushed as he sat down.

"You sure about this?"

I nod, "Y-Yeah."

I lift my hips to take off my last bit of clothing and Jean gets on top of me. His hand comes in contact with my now naked flesh.

"Ngh Jean."

I look at him and he was staring at me,

"I-I'm losing control here, making that face, the look of pure want."

"Sh-Shut up, I probably looks stupid."

"Don't say that....[F/N]...I'm going to give you my all, with everything that I've got. I will try to be gentle, but I'm not sure how well I can keep control."

My arms wrap around his neck,

"Well don't hold back, I know you Jean, I trust you."

His eyes gloss over for a few seconds before his determined look replaced it with a nod. He looks down to look back at me.

"Ready?"

I nod, "Yeah."

He situates before pushing in. I cringe at the dull pain between my legs. Jean lets out a moan while I make a few noises of discomfort. Once I was okay he began to move, grinding his hips and letting out cute moans with it.

"J-Jean, it-it's okay."

"Ngh, [F/N] s-so good."

He picked up the pace, the sound of skin on skin echoing through the room along with our moans and eachother's names. My end was drawing near, my hands grip on his shoulders and I meet his thrusts. I think he got the message because his movements became out of rhythm, he kisses me strongly and as we broke the kiss I let out a moan, reaching my peak. Nearly immediatly after he did the same, warmth filling me as he let out a cracked moan. He laid on top of me, breathing heavy.

"You okay [F/N]?"

I run my fingers through his hair as he rested on my chest,

"Yeah...I'm okay...Jean?"

"Yeah?"

"Didn't you say that Marco was planning on coming over...which day was it?"

"....Shit."

*Meanwhile Marco outside the cabin*

"Don't let me ruin your fun, I'm leaving now, see you two lovebirds tomorrow."

Jean and I looked to one another to then grin as we cuddled til we fell asleep.

THE END