The Prologue

Avery's P.O.V.

        "Avery, baby girl, please don't do this.” Chresanto said with his voice shaking as I walked up to him." No Chresanto! Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! Time and time again I forgave you! You cheated on me, you raped me, you almost killed me, and you put me in the hospital. If you really think I'm going to let you get away with hurting me this time, you got me totally fucked up!”, I yelled at him through gridded teeth."Ave-", He was about to call me by my nickname but I cut him off. “Don’t you ever in you motherfucking life call me that again nigga!"I screamed at him throwing my arms in the air. “Avery, I love you. I really do. With all my fucking heart I do. I'll never hurt you again, I fucking promise you. Just please don't do this to me. I love you.” he begged and pleaded with tears fall hard out of his eyes hard.
            I looked at him with pure hate in my eyes and bent down in front of him. He was shaking like a leaf in the wind, but I have no sempthpty for him at all. I smirked at him and touched his face (witch had thousands of little scars on it from what I did to him earlier.).He winced in pain and all I could do was chuckle at him, he looked so helpless and frightened. "Not so big and bad now are we Santo?” I asked him with a big smirk on my face. " Avery, baby, plea-", He started to say but I cut him off again."Nigga, first of all, I’m not your fucking baby. Second of all, shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear you fucking wine.” I said harshly.
              "I've let you hurt me for way to damn long and now I'm getting my revenge. Fuck you and your damn promises that don't mean shit to me any more. I so fucking hate you piece of motherfucking shit. Don't you ever fucking forget that? You love me all the motherfucking time but honestly baby You Don't Even Know What Love Is.