Luke Hemmings Smut (13+)

WARNING AGES 13+

(I warned you ;) )

You and your best friend (Y/B/F/N) were checking into a hotel for a jam-packed weekend filled with partying some nights and staying in and ordering pizza other nights. 

You walked up to the front desk and gave your name to the rather pissed off looking woman.

"Name...!" She grumbled, clicking away on the computer.

"(Y/N)" You replied, 

You left (Y/B/F/N) to collect the room keys as you went out to the car to gather all of the luggage. When lifting the rather heavy suitcase (Y/B/F/N) brought along with her, you felt it slip slowly and just before it fell onto your foot, a tall blonde boy caught it and 

"Ugh...thank you!" You looked to the floor, feeling your cheeks filling up.

"No problem, anything for a pretty girl like yourself" He winked, putting the remaining luggage from the car boot onto the sidewalk.

You scuffed your shoe on the pavement and played with the sleeve of your oversized jumper.

He looked up at you, His ocean-blue eyes lightly sparkling in the summer sun.

"What's your name?" He smiled,

"(Y/N)" You smiled back, lightly gripping the ends of your hair.

"That's Beautiful.... I mean.. You're beautiful...I-ugh.." He bit his lip ring and scratched the back of his head, looking down towards his feet.

"I never got your name" You giggled

"Luke, my name's Luke."  He giggled back, his laugh that of a toddler. "Can I call you later?" He added.

"Sure!" You beamed, exchanging phones.

Shortly after you said your goodbyes to the amazingly hot boy you met outside of your hotel that day, you ran inside to tell (Y/B/F/N) the news. 

*Later that night*

You closed the door of your hotel room. You were stood outside, in the hallway. (Y/B/F/N) was asleep and you were still wide awake. You went out in search of some adventure.

A sweet sound of light guitar playing filled the air, and it was coming from the room opposite yours. 

A husky male voice then started singing lyrics you've never heard of before...

"She was perfect in every single way,

I will never be hers,

I will never feel the soft touch of her lips on mine,

or her soft hair through my fingers,

I guess I will never be fine.."

You lifted yourself onto your tiptoes and leant on the door as you glanced through the peep hole. 

You gasped as you saw the same blonde boy that was outside of the hotel earlier that day.

Getting out your phone to text him, You suddenly heard the door click behind you.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshittttttt!" you whispered to yourself, stuffing your phone back into your pocket.

The door opened. You jolted up, scrambling towards your room..

"SHIT!" Luke yelled, hoisting the guitar over his head in the *I'm ready to hit you* position.

You put your hands up. 

"Alright..you caught me.." You turned around, so you were facing him.

"Spying were we?" he winked at you.

"NO..." your eyes widened.

"Listen. I need to tell you something..come in!" He bit his lip ring and smiled at you.

smiling back, you strolled into his room. A massive wave of men's cologne hit you, but you liked it...

"Right..ugh" He hesitated "I kinda like you...and I- ugh" He was cut off by your lips crashing together. You couldn't stop thinking about Luke. His gorgeous eyes in the sunlight, his blonde hair looking so soft and wispy. Hearing him saying that he liked you was a shock so you just let go and showed that you felt the same way back.

You both broke the kiss and gave each other a small seductive smirk. 

"I guess you like me too.." He bit his lip before going in again for a more deeper and passionate kiss.

Luke pushed you against the nearest wall and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue onto your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted. His hands were placed on your hips, then slowly moved around to your bum.

"Is this okay?" He whispered into your ear. His warm breath sending shivers down your spine. You nodded quickly. You clawed at his back, and lifted his shirt over his head- exposing the perfectly tonned abbs of his. 

"Jesus Hemmings.." You muttered under your breath. He gave you a smirk before taking your top and pyjama bottoms off. Leaving you in just your underwear. 

Luke kissed the bottom of your ear, and moved his way slowly and gradually down your neck to your collar bone. His hands slid up your back, to your bra- then watching it fall to the floor. 

"Jesus (Y/L/N)" He winked, moving his hands back down to your bum. You wrapped your legs around him as he carried you to the bed. Luke hovered over you as he peppered kisses down your stomach, muttering words like 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous' between each one. 

He took off his jeans, still kissing down to your hip bone. He looked up at you, biting his lip before slowly pulling down your underwear. 

Kissing in between your thighs, his hands moved up your stomach, making you have goosebumps.

"Luke" You moaned in between breathes. 

"I'm going to do it now..is that okay?" He asked. Luke was so caring, he really loved you and he wanted the best for you, so he always wanted your permission before doing something.

You nodded.

He slowly out himself into you. His fingers found their place in your hair.

"L...Luke!" You moaned. Your lips quivering.

The pace builded up, Luke's lip biting was to the extreme.

"Oh my God! (Y/N)!" He moaned. 

"Don't stop!" You screamed.

"Doing what you're doing!" Luke managed to say in between breathes.

"Faster...LUKE!" your fingers running through his sweaty hair.

"LUKE...I'M GONNA....GONNA!" You added, trying to hold it so Luke could catch up

"NEARLY THERE (Y/N) JUST...ONE...UGH"  

You both rode out your highs together. Luke's arms gave way and he fell into the crook of your neck. 

"I really love you (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, out of breath.

"Of course" You reply, kissing him on his lips.

You both spent time together, watched movies and ordered pizza at 2 in the morning..

When it was the time to catch some Z's, you crept back into your room and climbed into bed. 

"Where were you?" (Y/B/F/N) mumbled, still half asleep. 

"Oh...Just, adventuring around and stuff..." you replied. Smiling to yourself..