Chapter 4

~ Tia ~

"You don't have to buy me anything man."

"But I want to."

"Well I don't want it anymore then." I stated, placing the low cut Concords I had just picked up back.

"You know you want it." He said after kissing his teeth and picking them back up.

"Drake I'm serious, put them back!"

"Nope." I mugged him as he made his way over to the cash desk and pulled out his black card. His yella self never listens.

"Miss please don't take that card!" I exclaimed running over to desk.

"Um, why?" She asked confused.

"Just take mine."

"Nah, if you take my card," here he goes about to spit game, "I'll give you my number." He winked at her.

She slowly reached for his card and I watched as he wrote his number down on a piece of paper. How does that always work? There's never a male cashier when you need one.

"Fix your face T."

I continued mugging him and stayed put in Footlocker, I was not moving.

"Man, come on." he stressed.

"Return the shoes." I challenged.

"Fine." he huffed and I smiled. I win.

He smirked as he made his way back to the store and up to the desk, he was whispering when he gave the shoes back but I didn't care, as long as he didn't buy them.

"Aight, let's go."

"No wait, I wanna buy them!" I whined as he dragged me out the store.

"No you don't. Stop acting like a five year old."

"This isn't very fun." I complained.

"We're going home then."

"What? Noo!"

He glared at me and I mustered up the best sad face I could.

"No," He pointed at me, "we're going home."

"You're not my dad." I turned and walked away from him towards Forever 21 but before I could even make it there, I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Aubreeyy!"

He threw me into the car's backseat before hopping in and glaring at me through the rear view mirror.

"What if you had dropped me nigga?"

"Are you on your period?"

"Yes, completely ignore my question." I mumbled.

"Speak up girl, you know I hate that." He kissed his teeth and pulled off.

"No."

"Then stop acting petty."

"Whatever, I don't like you."

"You love me." He retorted with that stupid smile on his face.

~ Drake ~

"Do you know how bad I wanted those shoes Aubrey? I went and I lined up for them!"

"We." I corrected.

"Whatever, why couldn't you just let me pay for them?"

"Because."

She glared at me before kicking off her shoes and stomping up the steps.

"Quit with all the noise man!" I shouted after her. I could still hear her fussing and throwing things around in her room and I just chuckled.