Katanas, walls and...

Mihawk's P.O.V
"You broke my sword again." Roronoa mumbled angry.
"We gonna need to fix it and also... who cut my wall?" I stared at him but I already knew the anwser.
(Video 2:36 I think)
The ghost girl started giggling and said. "Horohoro! You are in trouble. This idiot cut your wall!!!" She pointed out.
Seriously, those two were bringing me a headache.
" I already know. Give me your katana  Roronoa. I will go to the next island fix it. Until then train in your haki and no drinking."
He nodded and gave me his broken sword and the girl protested. "Wait!!! Take me with you!"

~Time Skip~
"Wow! This market is huge and have so many cute things!!!" The pink hair said and for once looking pleased.
"We need to go to the blacksmith and find a builder." I signed and remembered the only blacksmith of this island.
"Oi! What's wrong?"
"Non your bussness." I told her.
"Jeez old man! You are weird. I'm going to check for cute clothes." She told me and walked into a store.
I continued walking until I reached my destination.
I saw a woman holding a hammer and working on a shiny shield.
I stood near her and talked. "Good morning."
She lifted her head and noticed me. "Good morning." She let her tools and wiped her hands with a towel.
The (h/c) head smirked. "What can I do for my favourite swordmaster?"
I tried to ignore her flirt and explained.
"A broken katana. Can you fix it?" I gave her Roronoa's sword. (Name) checked it carefully.
"Sure. This is not your sword. Who is the poor guy?"
"Non your bussniess."
She roled her eyes and said. "I will have it ready tomorrow."
"Great. One more question."
She smiled and walked her finger on my chest. "Whatever you need Hawkeyes." (Name), purred playfully. "Your hand off." I took her wrist off my chest.
"Come on, don't be like this."
I glared at her (e/c) eyes. "You are such an annoying woman."
"A woman who you will like to have on your bed."
"You are too full of yourself." I held her hands which were ready to make a move.
"Hmm... Maybe, I am but you didn't denied it. About the question you had?"
I choose to ignore her little comment and asked what I wanted earlier.
"Do you know where can I find someone to fix my wall?"
She smiled and nodded.
"Great. Who?"
She pointed herself. "Me of course!!!"
"But you are a blacksmith."
"Well, I can fix anything and being a blacksmith in this peaceful island is not easy. I need to make my leaving. What happened to your wall?"
"I will find someone else." I didn't want this woman inside my home and trying to get into my pants.
"Ok, but you won't find. The last one died before a month. He was waaay too old."
I looked at her. "Tch! Promise me you will do your job without touching me and tried to see me naked. And keeping your mouth shut of whatever you see."
"Of course. I get it. Keep quiet and no sexual harassment." She put her hand behind her back and puffed her cheeks. "But it's your fault showing off those muscles."
I crossed my hands. "What did we just say?"
"Sorry. Sorry. I'm only teasing. Seriously, you can trust me."
"Okay. I know you are a woman who keeps her words. When can you come for the wall?"
"Wait a minute to see my orders." She checked a notebook.
"The shield, the roof, some jewels... Your katana... I can come tomorrow. When you will come for the katana, we can go for the wall. Is this fine with you?"
"Of course. See you tomorrow." And I started walking when another costumer came.
"(Name)-san, you are never like this with me." I knew him. A popular man with women of this island. He owned one of the bars.
"What about if you work this body on a man who knows how to treat a woman?" And put his arm around her shoulder and then I saw something which surprised me.
She twisted his arm behind his back. "What the hell woman?!? It hurts!" He cried mad.
"Dare to touch me again and you won't be able to use it again."
And then she turned to me and smiled. "See you tommorrow Hawkeyes. Come whatever time you want."
"No fair!" The other man yelled and tried to released himself.
I waved and walked away. She was making it by her own. I really believed (Name) was flirting with everyone but I was mistaking.
"She really is flirting only with you. (Name) never lets anyone to touch her." The old baker lady said.
I continued my way to get the ghost girl and going back home.

Author's Note
Heyyy guyss! It's my first chapter! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!!! Because I wanna know if you like it or not. Comment your opinion please~
I tried to make a different kind of story with this hot man, Mihawk. The most "x reader"s I have read its like Mihawk and MC are already together or like each other. In this story will be different. MC will flirt him but he will be annoyed by her.
Tell me what you are thinking, pleaseeeeee~~~~ Kisses, Lutchia.