Coke Flavored

I was watching TV. About to go to bed. 50 Shades of Gray was on, and I just decided to watch it. I was wearing a tiny thong, and a shirt quite see through and short. It barely covered my large tits and you could pretty much see all of my underboob and some of my nipples. I thought it was sexy, but my AC was broken in my apartment so I had to keep cool somehow.

  I sipped water from a plastic bottle, watching a scene where they were about to have sex. It felt like it got hotter as my pussy began to get a bit wet. My finger traveled towards my thong, and I was about to touch my clit, when

BAM

My best friend walked in the door. Her name was Jay, and she was a stripper. She was done with her shift, and was wearing a monokini. It was tiny and also barely covered her nicely sized tits. I was turned on by the sight of her, but also shocked.

"Hey bitch," she said, jumping on my couch. I was embarrassed because she stared at my tits obviously and unforgivingly. "Jay, what the hell are you doing here?"

  She shrugged, licking her lips. "Damn, I'm horny from that stripping. You're a lesbian, right?"

  "Sorta," I said. I wasn't really sure. "Wanna fuck?" She said. I choked on my water. "What the fuck? No!" I said. She pouted, but shrugged. She stared at my tits some more.

  Then she got up and popped a soda. She sat down, STILL LOOKING AT MY GODDAMN TITS. I got uncomfortable and tried to pull my shirt down, but it snapped back up and exposed my full tits but I pulled it down enough to cover me. "Damn, that strip show was fucking hot." She turned to my TV, saw what was going on. "Really, Ver? 50 Shades? Blue is the Warmest Color beats it by a lot." I ignored her and took a sip from my water. Then I capped it and set it on the couch beside me.

  Trying to get more comfortable and cover up my boobs, my foot knocked off my water onto the ground, where it rolled away a few feet, then stopped. Definitely close enough for me to grab. I was about to get up, when Jay said, "remember when we were younger and would push stuff off the couch and try to get it? But without getting off the couch? Ya know, when we would basically play Twister but to get the water without falling off?" I nodded, remembering.  "Let's do it. You first."

  I shook my head, knowing full well that she would see my boobs if I did it. "Come on, do it! I'll do it next." She pestered me until I gave in.

  I got on all fours on the couch, then began to reach out. My boobs were swinging, and I could tell they were out. My nipples hardened, much to my dismay. Jay sipped her Coke. Her favorite. And mine. I kept reaching. When suddenly, Jay smacked my ass!

I fell on the floor. I flipped over, saying "what the fuck, Jay?" Before I knew it, she had leapt out of her spot, sloshing Coke on the ground. She pushed the Can away and straddled my body. She began kissing my neck, and her hands began to travel down to my boobs. "Jay.." I protested. "You know you want this," she growled seductively as she held my boobs. Then she grabbed her lukewarm Coke and spilled it all over me and her. "Goddamit Jay. I'm going to be sticky!" I yelled. I realized that my shirt was see through now.

  She could see my whole boobs from inside the shirt. I could now see her nipples as well. It made me wet, even though I didn't want to be. She began kissing my lips. I couldn't help it and kissed back. We made out, when she yanked my shirt off. My bare chest was dripping Coke. She began licking my boobs, sucking and tasting the coke until I began moaning. "Fuck, Jay."

"Mm. I love the coke taste" she said. I moaned in response and pulled her whole monokini off. I newly came at the sight of her breasts. They were fucking perfect. And pretty big. We made out, sucking each other's boobs. Then she yanked off my thong and suddenly her mouth was there-

Right on my clit and vagina. I was soaked in soda and my juices, and she loved it. She drank my juices, bringing me close to the edge, then stopping. She did this almost six times, until I was begging. "Damn, Coke. You taste like coke."

"Please, Jay, please let me cum," i begged. "Jay, oh please let me cum. I need you" my voice got higher as my pleasure mounted. "Fuck Jay, let me cum!" She stopped seconds before I was about to cum. "Goddamit Jay do I just need to learn how to fucking bend myself in half and suck my own goddamn clit? Let me cum, bitch!" She laughed and continued teasing me.

Then finally- she brought me there. "Ahh, Jay, oh, fuck, Jay oh please Mommy let me come you fucking slut. Come on," I moaned. "Yeah, slut. Come for me you whore. Bitch" she said to me, turning me on further. "Make me CUM!" I screamed and finally she did.

I fell apart in screams and moans. "GOD JAY YES!" I kept cumming. It was heaven- and hell. Then I pulled her close and then we began to scissor. Our clits touched, sending sparks of electricity through our bodies. Ah, god. We almost came, then began smacking our clits and vaginas harder and faster until we came. Then Jay got up-the fucker! She got something out of her bag. A vibrator? Then we scissored together, using the vibrator to pull us to climax.

We lay on the ground, sweating and swearing, and looking up to the ceiling. "Damn. Let's do this again," she said. "Shit yes god oh please."

"Desperate much?"

I laughed. Then pulled her in for another makeout session.

"You taste like Coke."