Chaper one; Party Time.

(Warning; Sexual references, skip this chapter if you don't want to read it, it makes no difference if you skip to the next chapter :3)

Y/N POV
Wow, what a good party- NOT! This is the most boring party ever, then again I have been to a lot of parties (Some of which had celebrities!) I guess that's why this one is kinda boring. Everyone's basically drunk and grinding on each other, I guess I'm KIND OF drunk, But sober enough I can think clearly.
Holy crap. Yukio is walking towards me, oddly enough he looks... sober? Not what I'd expect from the host of a party "Shouldn't you be drunk and horny like the rest of them?" I asked, "Well Y/N, I guess I should let you know something, I am horny, just not drunk" he said, oh no. He is trying it on with me. And that's when my horny side took over "Well," I said, basically palming his boner, "I think I can help with that" slowly, things escalated, and I was on my bed.

The next day
Yukios POV
Aw shit, who'd I knock up this time? Looking over my shoulder I saw a H/C girl, Crap. She's my student, I gently got out of bed, changed into my clothes, which were laying on the floor, and walked out Y/Ns dorm, and went back to the dorm me and Rin shared.

THIRD PERSON POV

When Yukio made his way into his dorm, he saw Rin laying on his bed, but half of his body was on the floor "God, What a hangover he'll have when he wakes up" Said Yukio, Then Yukio realises there was cram school today and he had to be teaching about... NOW!

(Time skip to after cram school)

Y/N POV

Welp. I didn't actually get to go into cram school today, I threw up, I must've been kinda drunk last night if I, Y'know DID IT, with Yukio, Honestly, it was my first time. I don't know if he used protection or not, I hope he did.
The next week, I had gone to cram school, just not normal lessons, I didn't want French with that old bat Mrs Hanakō anyway, she's always like 'Oh Madame L/N, it's Comment tu'appelle! Not tu quelqu'un! They mean completely different things!' Such an idiot, when am I ever gonna end up in France anyway? Also, I won't need to know thing like 'oh you are talkative' I need to know
'Why the fuck am I in France!' Anyway, I got a pregnancy test and now I'm pregnant?! Wow... I guess I can die now! Out of the blue I suddenly just.. cried. Then Rin walked in on me holding a positive pregnancy test, well, this sucks!