Chapter 4: After

RINS POV

I woke up and saw Bon and Yukio fighting, Shima was looking at me "Hey..." He said, groggily. Obviously tired "What...What happened?" I asked, my head hurt like crazy. "You've been asleep for like...a week...when you and Yukio were fighting he knocked you out, a little bit too hard." He said "Oh..." I remembered everything know "Where's Y/N?" I asked. She was like a little sister to me, "She's in the next room, ultrasound" Shima replied, I realised I was now in a hospital.

Y/N POV (Wow finally)

I really hope Rin's okay, I was having an ultrasound, it was cold. But they said I WAS pregnant, but with more than one baby. How fucking fantastic, anyway they said I was okay to go. "Hey Rin" I said, "Y/N!" He practically yelled, Bon saw that I was here and that Rin was awake. He nearly RAN towards us "Rin! Y/N!" He hugged and kissed Rin, "What did the doctor say?" Bon asked turning to me, "Well THEY'RE okay!" Shima got a confused look on his face "They?" "Heh... There's two of them! Surprise?" I said, "Aw! Have you thought of names!" Bon asked, we all turned to him. "Hey Bon? Do you like babies by any chance?" Rin asked jokingly. "Hey it's not my fault babies are cute!" We all laughed. Those boys could always make me laugh, but through the corner of my eye I saw Yukio storming out of the room.