My demonic butler

Hello, I am the Earl of Phantomhive, Ciel. I am only 12 years old, but I am the last Phantomhive alive. Most of you all reffer to me as her majesty's guard dog, because yes- I do all of her dirty work. Let me tell you my backstory behind why I am the last Phantomhive. It was my tenth birthday. My mother had promised me that she was going to read me as many stories as I'd like, but when the time came for me to retire for the night.....the Phantomhive manor was burned down. Long story short, both of my parents died and only I survived. I thought I was a complete gonner, but a horrid creature of great beauty and grace rescued me. The creature claimed that he was a demon, and so I believed him (scarlet eyes and not a damn scratch on his face from the fire really made me come to the conclusion of believing him). We had made a deal with each other. I told him to be my servant until I have achieved my goal of claiming my revenge to whomever killed my family and caused them the same pain and humiliation that I had felt that day. Once that goal had been completed, my demon butler would then take my soul. I had to give my new personal butler a name, so we came to the conclusion of naming him.... Sebastian Michaelis. 

Tell me guys how I did please and if you can refresh me of the first season of black butler because I completely forgot it~ Bye my lovelies