Chapter 1

This is after he becomes a demon at the end of season 2, if you haven't finished Black Butler/ Kiroshitsuji, then I would not reccomend reading this until you have. Otherwise...Enjoy my lovelies

        Ciel's POV

"Good Morning Master. This morning we have on the menu some breakfast sandwhiches, and some dilectable scones. Which would you like?" It was time for me to assemble myself for the morning and asusual, Sebastian came to assist me by giving me options for my breakfast as he put on my neck ribbon. "Care to tie this tighter?" I asked with a smirk. I only asked Sebastian that to test him if he would kill me or not. "My young master, I simply will not do that." "Very well." I replied as calmly I could. "Young master, today your schedule is free, so do whatever you wish."

        Sebastian's POV

As I so delicately tied on the laces to my young masters shoes, I keep thinking of how I must stay as his butler forever, but I truly take it as an accomplishment. I never wanted to eat his soul, that saddened soul taken up full of hatred and revenge took up his eye within our own deal. "I shall see you in the dining hall soon my young master." I exited his chambers with such grace and sufficiency I almost didn't hear the enormous ruckus from the kitchen. I hurried over to the kitchen seeing Mey-Rin, Finnigan, and the head chef (I forgot his name guys sorry.. don't hate me for it), and the ever so calm and elderly Tanaka covered in black ash as they were preparing the young master's lunch. "What's going on in h-... Head chef, I told you a number of times not to use dynamite as a cooking material. I don't care if the young master's lunch preparations take a while. You already smoke all day." He replies back with an upset tone in his voice, "Sorry Sebastian I just thought it would be much faster this way, it will not happen again promise." He says that all the time yet, this is the 3rd time this week, that he has used dynamite for the food preparations. I'm vaguely surprised that the kitchen yet remains standing today.

        Ciel's POV

        I heard that loud ruckus in the kitchen as everyone was preparing my day's meals, but I decided not to take actions because soon after my lunch I will be leaving the Phantomhive estate, and I will be living my life as a demon with Sebastian as my permanent butler. Oh bloody hell, no pain, no more mysteries. Instead, I am a mystery on my own part. 

        Sebastian's POV

        "My young master, I see that something is troubling you. Might I know what it is?" I had to ask the young master vaguely, because it was obviously going to happen a lot more often because it's going to haunt him about his own human death, but his resurrection as a part of the demon kind. "No...Sebastian. I was just thinking about what was going to happen for the rest of time, due to our immortality." Dammit I knew he would think about that. "Before we leave Master, I believe that we should leave everyone a token of repayment towards their kind acts towards us and the Phantomhive Manor." "Good thought, I will send you to deliver the gifts in approximately 30 minutes after breakfast." "As you wish, my lord."