~chapter 3~

Felix P.O.V
I wake up to my phone blaring happy wheels music. I answer it know it's jack.
"Yes?" I ask groggily.
"Aaaaahhhh" I hear jack groan.
"What happened?" I ask
"M-my crush k-kissed me." He stutters out
"Ooooooh. Who?" I say, a slight playful smirk on my face.
"U-um, Mal, Marks sister" he says
"WHAT?! I shout. "Does mark know? He's very protective"
"I don't think so" he says "he's probably too drunk to remember"
"Oh..." I say, then an idea clicks in my head "go get yourself a girlfriend!" I yell then hang up on him before he has a chance to respond.

Faiths POV
i eat some cereal while watching tv then I hear Felix running down the stairs with a happy look and squealing like a giddy school girl?
"You okay bro..?" I ask,Felix replies while yelling "I SHIP SEAN AND MAL SO HARD". I tilt my head in confusion, "who's mal..?" I ask him.
"Oh....right...you don't know her do you..?" He asks me. I shake my head no

Dark's P.O.V
I sit and watch tv then anti Sarah nudges me. "What do you want?" I ask her, "Hehehehehehe I'm just wondering what you're doin" she replied with a grin...like anti's grin of course. "Okay...?" I then go back to watching tv.

Sarahs P.O.V
I was sitting down editing one of my videos that I made yesterday then I hear a knock on my door.I walk over to get it but when I did sean was there looking very panicked. "Sean
A-are you okay??" I asked as panicked as he is. "I-I'm dying on the inside..."I then give him a serious glare. "What did you do now?" I ask seriously,
"It's not what I did... it's what SHE did!" He exclaims dramatically, ".....who?" I ask. "MAL" he screams. I start to laugh at this. "You're so funny Sean" I continue to giggle,"n-no I'm serous!" "Sure.." I reply to him then I close my door,sitting down, and going back to edit my video.

Anti's P.O.V
I'm hanging out on the couch alone, when I feel a weight shift in the couch. I turn my head to see dark Mal. I feel my lips pull up into a smirk.
"Sup'" she says
"Hey babe" I say. I see her deliberate roll her eyes.
"I'm not your 'babe'" she says
"Mmhmm~" I hum and put my arm around her shoulders. She pushes me away with lots of force, but I refuse to move and pull her closer.
"What the fuck!" She yells "get away from me you disgusting man whore."
"Only for you hun" I say
"Gross..." she says as she fakes gag and pushes me away with all of her might. She stands up and and walks away, flipping me off in the process.

Ethan's P.O.V
I was at the bar and a little bit after he kiss, river collapsed I didn't know what to do or what he lived and everyone else had gone home. I decided to call Garrett. He told me to just bring him over to his house, but I told him he can just come to my house.

Anti Sarah's P.O.V
I walk over to anti and I saw dark mal walk past me and anti giving a flirty look at her. "What were you doing anti?" I ask him "it's none of your damn business" , "tch whatever.." I say then I walk away

Rivers P.O.V
I wake up and instantly feel a wave of panic I slightly rennet bits of last nigh, but most of it's a blur. The last thing I remember is being kissed, but I can't even remember who.
"Fuck" I mumble. "Where am I?"
I look around the room and notice lots of posters and that I'm in a very organized room. I don't recognize the room.
Not Long after my panic has arisen, the door opens. I whip my head up from staring down at the bed. I see Ethan.
"Oh! Your up!" He exclaims, his face slightly red. I blush as the rest of last night comes flooding into my memory.
"Shit.... I'm so sorry...." I say, tears starting to form in my eyes.
"Why?" He asks
"I passed out, we kissed, and I was a dick most of last night." I say, letting some tears escape.
"What?!" He says, taken aback a little bit. "1. You weren't a dick at all. 2. I kissed you so I should be the one that is apologizing. And 3. You just drank a bit to much, I don't mind."
I smile.
"I don't mind that we kissed." I say blushing madly. "Also, thanks for bringing me here. Honestly, you could have just left me"
He walks over to me and sits next to me. My blush spreads across my face like wildfire. Then, to my surprise, he kisses me again. When we pull apart we both smile like dorks.
"Hell no!" He says.