EPILOGUE

24 years old Harry just got back from the shop. Zayn said to meet him at the lake at the castle where they first confessed their true feelings.

Today's Harry's 24th birthday and Zayn said both of them will be celebrating.

After everything they've been through, their relationship is stable. There are times that Zayn won't be available for Harry but Harry understands since he has a kingdom to run.

While Harry, he focuses himself to his shop. Ever since the people knew about his relationship with the King, a lot of people are visiting and buying at his shop. Harry was surprised that the people are so acceptable of what he and the King has. Some ladies would give Harry love advises, as if he needed it.

Zayn's contented with him and he made Harry feel that being just a baker is enough for him. He shows him everyday on how he loves Harry and Harry's also doing the best he could to make Zayn feel that he's the only one for him. He's been the only one ever since he was 17.

And now, Harry's walking all alone at the hallway of the castle. Its a little bit eerie inside, especially that it's night time.

Harry keeps on walking until he's already at the balcony. He walked the steps towards the garden and followed the pathway towards the lake. And when he got there, his eyes shined as he saw beautiful lights dangling from the trees. Then, there's a lane where Harry followed and when he's nearing the lake, his eyes widened and his heart thumped. He saw Niall, Trisha, Louis, Monalisa and some of Zayn's buff guys holding a banner saying Happy Birthday "Happy Birthday Harreh!" They all shouted as they popped the party poppers.

Harry can't believe it, they're all here! Except for Zayn? He didn't see him.

Harry gave out tears of joy. He slowly walked towards them as Trisha hugged him "Happy Birthday love" Trisha whispered as Harry hugged her tight "Thank you" He said back. After that, they let go as Harry was tackled by Niall, hugging him and greeting him. Harry couldn't be more thankful for Niall. He'd been his bestfriend and his shock absorber.

Monalisa also greeted him. They've been close friends too since Harry's spending his time at the castle. Monalisa was the one who always buy breads at Harry's shop and Harry's grateful for her because she's been there for the King and for Harry. If Zayn is busy, Monalisa is the one who Harry hangs out with. She never stops fangirling about Harry and the King. Louis gave him a fist bumped and greeted him.

Now, Harry's eyes is looking for someone and he can't seem to find him. The buff guys then cleared their throats as Harry turned towards them.

Then one by one, they gave Harry a white rose. Harry smiled as he blushed. Harry thanked each of them giving the white rose and when all of them have given the rose, Harry's breathing just stopped for a second when he saw Zayn holding a red rose. Harry's heart beat fast and his insides are melting. Zayn started to walk towards him. Harry's eyes are now in tears.

He's so lucky to have met Zayn.

A beautiful, gorgeous and a kind hearted King. Harry teared up some more when he remembered everything. From the moment they bumped at each other when he was 11, from the moment Zayn first confessed when he was 17 and from the moment They met again at 23. He looked at Zayn as he see the 12 years old Zayn approached him and that morphed into 18 years old Zayn and to his present age. Zayn stopped because he's now inches away from Harry. He smiled and gave him the rose "Happy birthday Harreh" Zayn greeted as his tears are unstoppable now.

Zayn stood closer and wiped his tears away "Don't cry Babe, I'm here" Zayn softly said as Harry nodded "Thank you for this Zayn. For everything" Harry smiled as Zayn gave him a nose to nose "Everything for you Babe" Zayn said as he stepped backwards and look at Niall.

Niall gave something to Zayn and it's a box. Harry's head tilted to the side "Harreh, Happy birthday" Zayn said again as he opened the box. Harry's heart skipped its beat when he saw a necklace with a pink crystal pendant on it. Its just like the gift he gave to Zayn on his 18th Birthday. Harry smiled as Zayn removed the necklace from the box and put it on Harry's neck.

Harry can hear Monalisa squealed as Niall cheered. After putting on the necklace, Harry face Zayn "Zayn, I'm so happy right now. So Happy that I want to let anybody know" Zayn chuckled as Harry took a deep breath "Thank you for being there Zayn. For choosing me, for loving me. I know I may not give you everything you want but I promise you, I'll give you all my love and life for you" Harry said as Zayn pulled him closer to him and pressed their foreheads together.

Zayn closed his eyes "That's all I ever need" Zayn responded "I love you, Harreh. So so much" Zayn said as he opened his eyes seeing Harry who's smiling too with his dimples out "I love you too, My King"

Zayn and Harry found their happiness from each other. Realizing their feelings through these years.

// A/N: And that's it guys! Omg! Its finally finished! I love this AU. Thank you guys for reading and for giving comments and votes. I appreciated it.

Sooooo what do you guys think of the whole AU?

I really love Harry's role here. He's like a true human. Feeling the insecurities of being with the King. I also love Zayn here too! My god! I want a man like him. Sooo loyal, sooo faithful and doesn't care about what people thinks coz what's important is his love for Harry.

Anyway, thank you guys for tuning in! And hopefully I'll finish my other AU that I'm writing. Lol 😂😂

HERE'S A VIRTUAL HUG AND KISS FROM ME 🤗😘

Always spread love, not hate! 💕

— the CAT xx