All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me

Steve turns the water on in the sink below him and keeps it cold, if he turned the hot water on it wouldn't do any good for him except put him to sleep. He knows he needs to wake up from this, maybe this is all a dream. He'd had his fun with Marissa but he can't believe that he'd just done this. That he'd just hurt Katrina and that he'd just fucked the woman that he never loved in the first place. "Fuck!" He scolds himself again and throws the water on his face, not feeling anything as he looks up at the man in the mirror again, seeing the water drip down. The streams of cold water leaving streaks down his cheeks, tears falling with the water and then dripping into the white porcelain sink. His hands gripping the sides hard enough that he feels it crack and nearly bend before he loosens his fists. Steve's heart beats fast but he keeps it under control, not wanting to wake Marissa up with another shout, with another cry for the things that he's done. Another splash of water and he blinks, feeling goosebumps coming up on his arms as he shivers a little and then his shoulders start to shake. He lets out a small sob. A sob for Katrina. For Marissa.