Clover (candle cove oc)

This is Clover!

Age: 15

Crew: Rubberfishs

Behavior : he acts like an idiot like the rest of the rubberfishes. Of course being a teenager on a this crew that does fucked up shit , he has seen some stuff he probably shouldn't have. He doesn't mind the skintaker but still thinks he's a dick and has no clue why they are working for him. He loves morbid humor and he will make a dirty joke any chance he gets. Yes, he had tried underage drinking (mainly cuz Horace left the bottle of rum out and Clover got into it.) But he has never smoked. He says it's "not my thing." He doesn't fully hate anyone, even the Laughing Stock crew. He just thinks it's fun to mess with and hurt poeple. He has talked to janice, running into her a couple times when he takes his walks. He has talked to her and he doesn't think of her as a friend or an enemy. He just thinks of her as someone to talk to outside of their too crews fighting. He's seems to be a little crazy and messed up in the head, as are all the Rubberfishes.

Likes: dark humour, ripped clothing, long walks (to clear his head), having fun with his crew, yelling dumb shit at the skintaker, hanging out with Janice when he runs into her (even tho he says their not friends), sweet foods, being lazy, drawing, stuffed animals (he admits he likes them. His are kinda edgy tho, he has a teddy bear that looks like a zombie.), Skulls, gothic stuff

Hates: spicy food,when his crew fights with each other, smoking (he hates the smell),boredom, being around to many people at once,When his anxiety disorder worsens, when Milo says something retarded (witch is always.)

Looks:

Favorite color: red

Favorite color: red

Favorite food: anything chocolate

People he hangs around (family?) : Horace, Sunny, Phillip Fly, Joe Shortlegs,Black Teeth, Hoody Hans, Kurt Clawyu, Milo (I'm counting Milo as one of the Rubberfishes because of him joining the Skintaker.)

Friends?: Janice. (Even tho he says their not)

So yeah, that's Clover.

If your wondering "who can fuck is this character?" The only character here that is mine is Clover so you would check out the Candle Cove wiki to find the rest of these characters.