03

"Daddy I want chocolate!" Eunha yelled as Seongsilhan got his blueberry flavored icecream.

Right after The boys decided that they were going to tokyo for christmas, The others left to do their own stuff, sex jokes aside, and Taehyung and Jeongguk went to Eunha and Seongsilhan's school to wait for their release.

Once they were released, they gave their parents kisses and greetings, both bragging about the three stars they got from school.

Both were with high honors, but Eunha had higher grades than Seongsilhan, despite the situation, Taehyung and Jeongguk are very much proud of their kids for such achievements.

Once Eunha got her chocolate flavored icecream, Taehyung and Jeongguk both decided to have mint chocolate chip.

When the family's orders were completed they headed outside the shop then into their car.

Before they could enter the car, Jeongguk offered himself to drive and Taehyung agreed as they got in.

"Daddy, we're going to the orphanage tonight right?" Seongsilhan cheered as he ate his icecream.

"Please hold my icecream tae" Jeongguk said before replying to the boy as he started the engine and handing his icecream to his lover who was also happily eating his. "Yes baby, but we have to go to the toy store first y'know?" He said and cleared the front window (idk what u call it) that was covered with sleet.

"Do we get to pick the toys for them daddy?" Eunha said and chewed, yes chewed on her icecream.

"Ew eunha you're supposed to lick it until it's finished" Seongsilhan said and gave his sister a disgusted look but Eunha decided to tease her brother by chewing more icecream.

Taehyung giggled and handed Jeongguk his icecream. "Yes, you'll get to pick the toys for the girls and Seongie will pick the toys for the boys" Taehyung said while looking at Jeongguk with a smirk, making the younger choke on his icecream.

"Are you okay dad??" Eunha stopped chewing on her icecream and Jeongguk gave her a thumbs up. "What's wrong with toys with the boys babe?" He said and Jeongguk just gave him a playful glare before wiping his mouth.

The 4 decided to stay in the car for a while until they finished their icecream so Jeongguk could drive properly and the kids won't leave any mess back there, even if their parents already have.

~toy store.

Seongsilhan made a new friend,  Jino who visited Paris for a christmas vacation, he was Austrailian, and luckily Seongie was good at English.

"Aren't you buying toys for boys?" He asked and Seongsilhan nodded, holding a tutu in his hand. "Then why are you buying a tutu?" Jino said, confused.

"I saved up money to buy my sister something for christmas, even my parents don't know this so shh" he said with his point finger attatched to his lips which made Jino chuckle.

"You have a sister?" He asked and Seongsilhan nodded, and turned around to point at Eunha who was with Jeongguk and both were buying certain barbie dolls and teddy bears.

"She's pretty" Jino said dazed. "O-oh" was all that left Seongsilhan's mouth and decided to pick a hotweels car that was on the floor.

"You're prettier tho" He heard Jino mutter to his ear and he immediately blushed, jumping 3 meters away from Jino. "Don't s-say something like that" he stammered and put the little car figure on the basket.

"Do you like being called pretty hammie?" Jino asked and Seongsilhan blushed at the nickname "hammie", it was a trait he got from jeongguk, he always got shy when he talked to someone new, introducing himself like "h-hi i'm seongsilham-h-han"