A short side of the story

Tagalog po ito english lang yung first. IF ever my wrong spells or grammar pls inform me.

Prolongue:

Everywhere is noisy all I hear is a loud bang and screaming.What was happening!? Why is everybody is in hurry!? I close my eyes and hug my mom so tight.

"mommy.... Daddy...whats happening!?" I was crying that time because I know there's something wrong happening.

My mom looked at me with worried expression written in her face. "Darling can you hold this thing..." then she hand me a gun "when the bad guys are going to get or hurt you just pull this trigger straight in thier heads okay!?" she said and kiss me in the forehead.

"yes mommy..."

"hide in the cabinet baby and don't make any noise and don't try to peek or get out......just wait for me....stay safe..." I nod and she put headphone in my head and start my favorate music 'Do you want to build a snowman'

I'm just humming so, I didn't hear anything and I just focus myself in the song and humming again and again.

*hours later*

I got bored so I stoped the music.

*silent*

I open the door cabinet and all I can see is Lifeless body hanging and laying on the floor. I can't move my body and just stand thier doing nothing thinking nothing.....

"Oh! hala may bata pa pare!"

"Diba sabi ni Master G patayin lahat!!"

"ngayon ko lang nakita yang batang yan boss...."

"hala sige ligpitin nyo na baka malaman pa to ni

Master G eh!" I hear them but I don't bother to look or even care I just stare blanked until one of the bad guys approched me.How do I know they are bad!? simple! because they dont call the police or the ambulance to rescue the people and my parents.

"hi little girl!" a guy with a red plain headband say and smiled devlishly at me.

All I know right now is to escaped and the first thing to do is kill them.

I point him my gun and he look at me surprised and then I shoot him in the head like mommy said.

*bangk*

"argh!"

*bogsh*

Then I run fast as I could.

"hulihin nyo yung bata kung ayaw niyong patayin ni master G at ang mga taga DA at liondust!!"

The only word that I will never forget are

Master G

DA

and...

LionDust

''''''''''+++++"""""

love and free

vote

comment

love the story

This is a taglish story but more on tagalog english lang ang first.