Chapter One

*Kendras POV*

"Kendra!" I turned around as I hear someone call out my name, only to see my friend Jamie running after me, tripping in her heels. What a stupid girl, who runs in heels? She runs up to me, resting on my shoulder out of breath. Her long blonde hair is all fizzed and her eye-liner is smeared.

"What do you want, Jamie?" I asked annoyed, pushing her off my shoulder. 

"Sorry. Rosie just texted me saying that there is going to be a new girl starting at our school tomorrow!" she grinned.

"Oh please. Who would move to this small ass, boring town?" I questioned.

"Dallas Center is not all that boring," she went on and on about our county fairs, and Miss Dallas Center Pageant, then my phone buzzed.

Where you at?

-Spencer

"Ya. That's great Jamie. I got to go. I'll text you and Rosie later," I said texting Spencer back.

"Oh ok, What time-" she kept talking but I was already walking away.

I pulled out my car keys to find my car in the school parking lot. Wasn't that hard since it was one of the last ones there and Spencer leaning against it. A huge smile spread across my face as I walked up to him. He smiled in return and picked me up, kissing me on my lips.

Spencer and I have known each other since I can remember. He was tall, muscular, star basketball player with dark, brown, shaggy hair and the brightest blue eyes ever. We started dating Freshman year all the way up to this Senior year.

"What's up?" he asked setting me back down.

"Nothing. Just ready to get out of this hellhole." I said getting into the drivers side while he got into the passengers.

"Me too," he then turned on the radio to Lazer 103.3.

"Babe.. you know I hate this rock bullshit you listen too," I said changing it to 99.9, Katy Perry was singing Dark Horse. She's one of my favorite singers ever!

"At least my music has meaning!  Have you seen the video to this song? There's not even a damn horse anywhere in it!" he argued rolling his eyes.

"But you love me so you'll let me listen to it," I then started the car and backed out of the parking lot. We sat in silence as we drove to his house. After about 5 minutes we reached his driveway, his moms car was there so I know I couldn't stay over.

"I'll see you in the morning," I said.

"Ok," he kissed me on the lips and then got out of the car. Just as I was about to drive away he stopped me and tapped on the window. I rolled it down.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you hear that their is going to be a new girl?" he grinned just as Jamie did.

"Yea. What's the big deal?" I said annoyed.

"Nothing.. who knows? Maybe she likes the same rock bullshit as me?" he laughed as he walked back to his house.

Wow. Why is everyone getting so excited over some girl? I don't understand people these day...

I arrived home about 10 minutes later since I live on the other side of town from Spencer. Both my parents cars were gone but that's nothing new. My father was the Mayor of our town and is always busy and my mother is always planning stuff with the schoolboard or running meetings for fooddrives, stuff that are suppose to change the world.

I grabbed my book bag and keys, unlocked the door and walked straight into the kitchen. I didn't have any animals to greet me when I came home since I'm allergic and no siblings. I was actually a mistake, my parents didn't want kids with their busy schedules. I do admit it gets lonely but I usually entertain myself by hanging with Jamie and Rosie, Spencer, and then there's Cheerleading Practice.

I grab a bag of chips and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I flopped onto my bed and flip through TV channels. As soon as I start watching my favorite show Pretty Little Liars, my phone started buzzing.

"Hello?" I anwser.

"Kendra!"

Rosie.

"What?" I groaned outloud.

"Meet me and Jamie at the Korner Kone. It's very important." then she hung up. I groaned, knowing that Rosie hung up before saying good-bye means that this is an important meeting.

~Hey! Thank You for reading if you did. I hope to add some more on soon... Please leave a comment of your opinion so far and hopefully your feedback will help me. Vote, Comment, Share. Again, Thanks! c: