Chapter Two

*Jamie's POV*

"How do you think Kendra is going to take this?" Rosie whispered to me as we sat down at a table we usually sit.

"I don't know. You know how jealous she gets over people... did you see her yet?" I asked.

"No... but I hear  she's gorgeous!" she sighed.

I sat back and thought about this morning...

I was getting ready for school this morning when I saw a huge moving truck being unloaded next door to my house. I hurried down to the kitchen and started questioning my mom, turns out there was a new family, including a new girl my age. I snickered and grabbed my bookbag, ready to walk to school. I stepped outside and looked over at the new neighbors. That house was an old, dark red, Victorian house. I don't understand why anyone would want to live in that old thing.

I looked at my phone to see I was a few minutes early which means I had time to snoop around. I slowly walked behind an oak tree that sat in the neighbors yard in front of my house. I peered as I saw a older looking man moving stuff into the house. When he came back out he wiped his forehead and called out, "Sweetheart! Come on! I need your help!".

"Sorry Uncle Len," right at that moment I saw a girl walk through the front door. I gasped as I saw her, she had beautiful curled black hair, and the most gorgeous eyes. She didn't have much of a fashion sincr she was wearing some ripped jeans and a light, loose red jacket with a black tank top she wore under. And her converses were old and beaten down.

"HEY! Get out of here Jamie Marie or I'll call your Mama!" I turned to fine Ms. May yelling at me from her front porch. I started running off down the rest of my block, which is hard running in heels. I stopped to get my breath and fixed my hair, walking the rest of the way to school.

"Jamie..JAMIE!" I looked up and saw Rosie starring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"She's almost here..." she whispered.

"Ok.. let me do the talking,".

"Ok," she smiled. I loved Rosie. Yes. I mean LOVE love, from her light tan colored skin to her long, black wavy hair, and her eyes... the most beautiful brown eyes. I've known her my whole life and I don't think anyone knows me better than her. I am a lesbian and proud of it. I haven't came out yet because in a small town like this, I would lose my popularity and be shut out.

"Ok bitches. What's the deal?" Kendra asked slamming down in a chair next to us.

"We have a problem," Rosie said.

"Well??" she asked annoyed.

"Well.. this new girl. She's... pretty," I explained.

"So???" she rolled her eyes.

"It's just that your a jealous person and we want to know what you think," Rosie explained nervously.

"You want to know what I think? I think you two are dumbasses thinking I'm going to get jealous from some stupid ass girl. She's pretty, so what? Is she better than me? I doubt that. Now if you ladies excuses me, I have cheerleading practice to go to." she then stood up grabbing her bag and leaving.

"That went... well?" Rosie chuckled.

"We'll just see what happens tomorrow when the new girl starts school." I grinned

~Hey! Just want to say I'm sorry if the chapters seem really short. I just want to get everyone's POV so I thought short chapters would be perfect for that but please comments on what you think. Vote and Share! Thanks! c: