Wait.....jungkook!?!

(Slight time skip)

                            You are at the boys house trying to explain to jin I wasn't a ghost and to tae I'm not an alien.jungkook was in his room going through old yearbooks. "Y/N!! COME HERE NOW!" you hear from upstairs.  You sprint up the stairs worried why jungkook was so concerned.As soon as you walk into the room "is this you....................carrots?"

                                You realize jungkook is your elementary school friend that moved away in 4th grade. "KOOKIE!?!" You are confused,happy and a little awkward for not knowing."y/n....why didn't you ever text me,I gave you my number and I sent you a text every day but you never replied"he looked down realizing that maybe you hadn't wanted to. "Kookie listen,I never meant to hurt you but I just....the last days I was at that school with you there you payed more atttention to your popular friends and never said goodbye to me so I thought I shouldn't bother you"He looked at you like you were stupid "y/n you cried on my shoulder for an hour until I had to leave and hugged for like 5 minutes what do you mean?".You then remembered the last five minutes you had with him. "YOU KISSED ME!!!,people called us carrots and kookie,we never broke up....did we" He covered your mouth "Namjoon is downstairs remember don't be too loud,ok?"you nod silently and whisper "we never broke up" he looks down "let's keep it that way"you smile "really!?" He laughs "of course,but don't tell jimin he's like super badly crushing on you and would kill me for "stealing you" am I right?,but....tae..."you look up "what?"~

-  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the short cliffhanger haha

Hope your enjoying the book so far I am having so much trouble keeping up with updating but I'm trying❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜lol gay

I am so bad at this 😂