An unpleasant 4 am surprise

At 4 am on the day of the dead .Imelda noticed Hector wasn't in bed with her."OMG Hector are on the floor". Once she saw he wasn't on the floor she knew he got abducted. She quickly got everyone up to start looking.

12:30 am November 2nd- They hadn't found Hector yet but they were determined to find him in good shape.

At Hector's place of abduction - OK idiot who framed me. each day you will get a daily throw. A daily throw is were I pick you up and throw you down hard. Ernesto please i need to get home to my wife and babies hector pleaded. No no no Hector the more you complain the harder I throw. i will count to 3. OK, 1 . Owww Ernesto that hurt so bad he cried. HECTOR SINCE YOUR CRYING YOU DON'T GET EAT STUPID UGLY JERK!!,Ernesto screamed.

1:30 am November 3rd- Hector was still no were to be found. Imelda took a deep breath as they continued looking.

12:00 am November 4th- still no luck on finding him

2:15 am Nov 5th- still no luck all of them were getting tired and restless

12:30 pm- Imelda heard crying and it sounded familiar. OMG GUYS I THINK FOUND HIM OVER HERE IN THIS SHANTY HOUSE.Imelda open up the door and freaked out "omg honey are you ok "? That was such a dumb question she thought to her self she had seen he had broken 7 ribs ,his left ankle ,left femur,4 toes on both feet ,and 4 fingers on his right hand. Imelda called 579 the land of the dead emergency services. an ambulance came for Hector. the cop put ernesto back in jail .

3:30-the cops came to hectors hospital room and questioned him

Hey Hector were here to question what happend.

OK hector said

what all did happen they aske

well he took me and put 10 pieces of duct tap my mouth and his hand so no one could hear me scream. I got slammed to the ground every day and he didn't feed me once.