Prolouge:Meet KeeSh 💘

This Story Is About Naksh Singhania,A Cool,Carefree,Fun loving Guy! He is The Only Child Of Akshara & Naitik Singhania Living With His Parents,His Dadaji-Dadi,Badi Dadi and His One Of Cousin Sisters Named Gayu.
.
Naksh Has Completed His Graduation With Not So Remarkable Grade!! He is a person who loves to live into the Present & Has No Headache About Future.He Is Always Busy With His Friends,Football,Video Games & Guitar!His This Kind Of Immature Attitude Makes Akshara & Naitik Tensed For Him.
.

He Is Always Busy With His Friends,Football,Video Games & Guitar!His This Kind Of Immature Attitude Makes Akshara & Naitik Tensed For Him

(Naksh & Gayu👆)
.
.
Naksh Is Obsessed With His Girlfriend Keerti Goenka,A Bubbly & Smart Girl,Living In The Same City With Her Parents Manish & Swarna Goenka,Her Chachu-Chachi Named Akhilesh & Surekha Goenka & Twins Cousins Luv And Kush.

(Keerti Goenka🔼)
.
Keerti is Naksh's Cousin Sister Gayu's Best Friend! Keerti & Gayu Are 2 yrs Junior Than Naksh & Doing Their Graduation Course In The Same College!
.
Naksh Saw Keerti First On Their College During Annual Cultural Week While She Was Rehearsing For Her Dance Performance!
But She Didn't Noticed Him Then.Keerti First Noticed Him In His House!
Actually Gayu Once Brought Keerti To Their Home Because Keerti's Family Was Out Of The Town For Few Days! Keerti Stayed With Gayu At Singhania Sadan For A Week,She Mixed Well With The People There! Everyone Was Liking Her Except Akshara! She Was Noticing The Eye Contacts Between Keesh,Their Smiling Faces & Understood Their Inner Feelings As Well ! She Feared What To Happen Next Between Them!
.
And After Some Days... Keesh Made Akshara's That Fear Come True! They Fall In Love With Each Other Madly & They Went In A Serious Relationship!
In Singhania Sadan, only Gayu Knew About This & She Is Also Happy With Their Relationship As Her Brother & Her Bestie Wanted To Be Together Forever! And In Goenka Villa Only keerti's Chachi Surekha knew About Naksh.
.
.
KeeSh Used To Meet Everyday With Different Excuses,Some Times In a Restaurant,Sometimes At Their Homes, Even They Went On A Camp together accompanied By Their Friends,They Also Went On A Beach Tour Together!
Gayu & Surekha Every Time Helped Them & Handled Their Families Wisely To Hide Their Relationship's News!
.
.
Day By Day Naksh's Carelessness Towards Work & Craziness Towards Keerti was Increasing.But Keerti Was Focused On Her Studies And Also Suggested Naksh To Focus On His Career Properly!
.
.
Everything was Going Well.
But A Storm Was To Enter Into Keesh's Life To Test Their Strength Of Relationship! KeeSh & Everything Related To Them was Going To Be Changed Soon!
But One Thing Between KeeSh Was,is & Will Never Change That Their "Togetherness"!
.
So To Know How This Young Couple KeeSh Accepted The Change Boldly And Faced All The Problems Together & Balanced Their Life With Perfection!
To Know The Full Story You Have To Join Me In Their Beautiful Journey Of Love.
'Keesh:Balancing Life Perfectly'
.
.
.
Guys! Do Comment & Vote!
If I Get Enough Support From You Guys I Will Continue My Story Soon!
.
.
Love
Aayaat 💕