First things First

At some point I want to make a book of these stories together, but for now it will be stories apart from eachother. Enjoy your taste of joyment!

I first met him on a party. Had no idea who he was, but at some point we talked and things have been rocky ever since. He is most annoying, but attractive which makes me wanna freakin kiss him and give him attitude at the same time. After a few months he finally had the guts to kiss me. Finally.

And this was heaven. I stayed over at his place after a party and while I got undressed, he stared at me. I asked him what was wrong, but he just said he wanted to kiss me. I walked over to him. ''Then do it'' I said. He looked at me for just a second and I felt his lips crushing mine. Only for the first seconds it was consistent and slow. I immidiatly took over and let my tongue in his mouth. Which felt fuckin insane. ''You taste so good'' I told him as I pushed him towards the bed. I felt his smile and took off his pants as I layed over him. Kissing his neck I scratched his body down with my nails. As my hand got down, I removed his pants and got his hard dick in my hand. Rubbing it fast, he moaned in my hair. I used my tongue down his lips and then to his niples. I bit his niple first softly and then harder. Then I got back to his heavenly mouth and stroke his dick. ''Take off my bra'' I told him as he did. I undid my slip and then layed over him with my naked body. ''Kiss my body?'' I asked him. He got up and put my body down. I felt his mouth kissing my neck and my body down. He reached my wet zone and looked at me. I nodded and moaned the second his fingers entered me. He stroked me hard and so fuckin good. I almost came, but took out his fingers. ''Open your mouth'' I said. He opened his mouth and I put his fingers on his tongue. He licked his fingers off and then kissed me. ''You kinda bad, girl'' he grinned. ''Jerk yourself off'' I repsonded as I leaned back and put my fingers in my own wet area. He looked at me with wide open eyes and jerked off. ''Lick my niple'' I said as he did. I felt his tongue playing with my niple as I still fingered myself. I then pulled out my fingers and licked them off. He watched me do that and kissed me, so he could taste me in my mouth. I bit his lips as I put him under me. I then sat on his lap and let his dick inside me. God, that feels good. I ride him harder and harder, while we moaned in eachothers mouth. ''Please, fuck me hard'' I said as I stopped and let him go behind me. He took me doggy and went for it all the way. Lord, he was good. I felt him grap my hair and pulled hard. I felt he almost came so I let him pull out and let him sit on the bed. I sat on the ground and gave him a little blowjob. He came in my mouth and then sat on his lap. I kissed him, then his neck and scratched his back. ''Now you have to make me come'' I said. He pulled me off and layed me on the bed. He opend my legs and went down kissing my body. I then felt his tongue inside me. For fuck sake, this couldn't take long. Which didn't. Every stroke of his tongue inside me took me to a whole new level until I almost screamed and let it all out, partly on his face. I laughed and pulled him up as I kissed him. ''This was real good''