Chapter 9 - And I'm Making Her Mine

Y/N- your name
Okay, can we just take a minute to look at how fucking adorable Dallon looks in that pic.

Dallon's POV

So...she's in danger...and I'm just sitting here, staring at her "hrlp" text, pondering what to do.

God, I'm such an IDIOT! I KNEW I shouldn't have let her go out alone, but OH BOY, LOOK AT THIS, DALLON FUCKED UP AGAIN! AND INSTEAD OF HANDLING IT, IM JUST STARING AT MY PHONE WHILE MY POOR ANGEL IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE IN DANGER!

Oh what do I do? My phone is no help...phone...wait a second...THE TRACKER!

I quickly opened my tracker and saw that it found her location. THANK GOD!

Wait a minute...I...I know this place. It's a place Brendon and I use to hang out and rehearse songs...OH FUCK!

Seconds person POV

You started to wake up. Comfortable, warm, happy, the scent of Brendon's colog- THE SCENT OF BRENDON'S COLOGNE?! Oooooh right, Brendon saved you from those two disgusting guys and kept you in his little hide out with him.

You happily opened your eyes to see Brendon's sleeping face with his arms wrapped around you and your body VERY close to his. It was nice to say the least.

You smiled at your...uh...friend? Boyfriend? Hero? Kidnapper? Well whatever he was to you, you smiled.

You felt like you were in a trance as you stared at your...whatever's, sleeping face.

Was he your boyfriend? Were you together? ...Were you and Dallon together? Brendon's voice snapped you out of your thoughts

"Goodmorning swee- uh...Y/N"

You could hear the awkwardness in his voice. He was about to call you sweetie...AAAAWE!

"Morning kidnapper number two" You giggled. Brendon smiled.

"Well at least you can joke about it without getting upset."

Oh but you were upset. VERY upset. This whole incident was, for lack of a better word, traumatizing. First you get kidnapped and Brendon gets hurt, then you can't even leave the house, and when you do, some creepy-ass dudes try to have there way with you, and then you get kidnapped AGAIN...but this time by Brendon...thank you rose quarts!

You held the small crystal hanging from your neck.

"What's that?" Brendon asked.

"Oh, well its a rose quartz necklace I bought for myself. Its...sort of a cute story actually. The lady at the counter asked me 'what I desired', so I told her I was searching for a lost love...b-being you... Uh, then she gave me this and...here you are, so I suppose it worked."

He smiled once again "I will always come back for you" You looked up at him, "and yes, I suppose it worked." He leaned closer to you, even closer than you already were. "I...Love you"

"I love you too Beebo" You two sat up on the bed.

A thought crossed your mind, "Oh, Brendon, by the way, I need your phone number again. Dallon decided to delete all of my contacts except for his."