Chapter 1

Well it was another day fans everywhere paparazzi in my face I only went out to get some bread it amazes me how the paps know where you are every minuet of the day they do annoy me they are all in your faces with their cameras. The fans are amazing when they want photos I know it's cause we are their idols not cause they want money!

I love coming home to see my beautiful girl Eleanor she is absolutely amazing we have been dating for just under 2 years and I don't know how she does it, like putting up with all the hate on Facebook and twitter even on the streets being called "fake" and "whore." Some of the things I've red on twitter saying she should get cancer and die! How can anyone be mean to the strongest woman on the planet. It's all because of "larry" me and Harry's 'relationship' if we were gay I wouldn't use a girl to hide it obviously I'm not gay me and haz are just good mates, and to be honest it's made our friendship go further apart simply because if we were seen together El would get abuse on twitter saying that me and harry are dating because we have been spotted on the streets.

As I was about to unlock the door I had forgotten my keys, "El love can you open the door I left my keys inside!" I shouted through the letter box.

"Err for gods sake Tommo your hopeless!" She giggled as she opened the door. I walked in and gave her a kiss. "Hi love I missed you."

"So did I." She said returning the kiss. "I'll cook dinner tonight!" I said knowing what she would say.

"No way knowing your cooking we will have toast and that will be burnt." She said laughing.

"Right you have five seconds to run." I said laughing as well. We had a lovely dinner that Eleanor had made and I wound her up saying I could cook better. I loved her so much it was unreal I never really had a girlfriend before El. The first day I saw her was when harry introduced her after a show one day she is his mums friends daughter and it was love at first sight. Since she moved in the house is defiantly become cleaner bless her she's always cleaning, it's not even messy but she still cleans.

When I woke up my beautiful girl was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake her so I slowly got out of bed and make breakfast. As I tip toed into the bedroom as quiet as I could but she was already awake checking her phone.

"Where have you been?"

"I made breakfast." I said very proud of my self handing her the tray and climbed back into bed.

She looked at it for a while then said, "Lou this looks and smells like McDonalds."

"Hehe umm well I guess it could be." I said laughing so hard I was going red.

"Oh Lou I love you." She said so sweetly

"And I love you too." We didn't get up till noon I think you know why ......

i wanted to do something for el since I'm going on tour in a couple days but i didn't know what she would like to do.

I got out of my car and walked up to Zayn's house, Zayn's always taking Perrie out and Perrie is Eleanor's best friend.

"Alright mate!"

"yeah i want some advise." i said walking in and sitting down.

"Hiya!" Perrie said whilst walking around with their 5 month old son Ben. He looks exactly like Zayn his eyes, his face, his hair.

"i want to do something for El since we are going back on tour soon but I'm not sure what to do i was thinking about taking her out to dinner but I'm not sure where we've been everywhere round here." we have I've took her everywhere in the past 2 years, name a restaurant we've been there im running out of idea's and im not the most romantic person in the world.

"what about something different like bowling?" Perrie suggested.

"we went there last friday."

"i know what about ice skating!" Perrie had the biggest grin on her face.

"no"

"why!"

"Perrie ask your husband how bad i am at ice skating even Hatchi is better than me and he's a dog!" i said pointing at the little lion looking dog now sat on my lap. She looked at Zayn and he just started laughing.

"Well it will be a laugh for both of you she will like that Lou come on give it a try, for El." she had a point it would be hilarious seeing me on the floor struggling to get up and i wont see her for a couple of months so i got to make the most of it whilst i can.

"fine where is the nearest ice rink?" Zayn looked it up and gave me the post code and the times it was open, i was accualty getting exited to go. i left their house and all of a sudden there was paps everywhere luckily my car wasn't far down the road so i tried my hardest to ignore them but it wasn't easy because they were in my face from the minute i stepped out of the door to when i got in my car.

"BABE DO U WANNA DO SOMETHIN TONIGHT!" I shouted whilst taking off my shoes, toms of course.

"NO!" she shouted back it seemed like she was crying. I rushed round looking on the bottom floor of our house she wasn't here so i ran up the stairs and into our room where she was lying curled up in a ball crying her eyes out i grabbed her phone to check twitter but there was nothing nasty on there. i lead down on the bed beside her and i whispered,"El whats the matter please tell me?"