chapter #2

"those 'larry shippers.'" she said looking at me.

what have they done this time. Ok at first it was funny then it got worse and worse leading to mine and harry girlfriends getting upset and hurt by them the take it to far all the time calling them names sending them hate, they dont deserve this. They are just ordinarry girls dating boys.

"they... they found out where my mum and dad lives i can't visit them anymore because they will be there Lou. I havent got a life anymore they are taking it away from me. And they said that your secretly seeing Hannah."

Shit! Hannah was a girl i dated before X-Factor and everytime Eleanor hears her name it makes her more and more angry."lou! is it true are we over." her tears were coming down so fast. I held her hands in mine and whispered "El baby, why would i date her i must of been blind you are much better than her. We aren't over i would do anything for you babe." tears ran down my face and i pulled her in for a kiss.

"thanks boo." she smiled. "Now what were you on about going out somewhere?"

"Oh yeah I was thinking about taking you out ice skating." I hated it for one reason only and that's because I can't do it! No matter how hard I try to stay on my feet I end up lying on the floor whilst everyone around me goes perfectly well on the thinnest strips of blades in the world. El is so good at it I watched her last month with Harry's girlfriend Jade they were just going round like they were walking not falling down and hitting the freezing cold ice once, clearly I wasn't made to ice skate.

When we arrived it was really quite. Great. Now it won't be hard to spot me hitting the floor many times.

"Come on ice champ!" Said my cheeky girl.

"Watch it or I will take you down with me. You are lucky I'm here!" Guiding her near the ice so I can put my ice skates on and then I won't have to walk so far to the ice. I'm very clever just not when it comes to ice skating.

This is turning out worse than I though I have only been on here for two minutes and I'm sat on the floor waiting for the ice queen to help me up. In the end Eleanor ended up holding my hand and I held onto the side. It was lovey to be away from the paps and enjoy the time I had with my girlfriend!