How crazy that thought would be...

Ale: After my mom passed I haven't really come out here, it feels like she's still here... you know Eryn?

Eryn: Shes always going to be here Alexis, with us. *holds hands and walks into the dimly lit forest*

Ale's pov: My mother Amy and I would always go searching for things to do out here, blasting 'kiss me' by Ed Sheeran for hours. A tear slides down my rosy cheek, I hope Eryn didn't see that.. I love how the leaves fall as if we aren't here admiring the majestic moves they make. Wait... what?? Where's Eryn?!?
I start screaming her name but she isn't here, she isn't with me. Oh god not again...

Eryn: *giggles* Shawn stop! What if she hears us!?
Shawn: Lock the doors if that makes you feel better.
Eryn's POV: Shawn and I never really talked before, so I'm a little confused, why did he kiss me? Oh god Alexis is still out there... it's alright i can just shoot her a text.

Eryn: Hey Alexis I got a call home.. We can meet back up @ 5, my place. Alright?

Alexis: Jesus Eryn! I thought you went missing! Or got lost!! But I guess it's alright. I'm going to finish the trail, see you later.

I feel so bad for lying to her, leaving her in the woods alone.. I shouldn't do that after what happened last year, but right now I'm getting a ride with a charming guy that I have no clue about. He's the flirt of the class so let's see what brings us this time😈

______________________________
Hey guys how was that for a firsts time?? Constructive feedback would be great, if it's not too much to ask please stay tuned because I don't know how this will turn out😂-ale