·You Fall Asleep On Him·

KIM SEOKJIN

You were lying on the couch with your head resting on your boyfriend's lap while watching a movie in the living room. That afternoon you had an amazing time with Jin. A few hours before, you were leaving exhausted from work, your boss seemed to have a bad day and has spent his time embittering others.You just wanted to get home and relax all the weekend. When you opened the door you found your boyfriend in the kitchen cooking dinner. You approached him and hugged him from behind while you kissed his back.

"You know I love you right?"

" I know babe"

He turned around to hug you tight "have a shower while I finish cooking, okay? And after dinner we can watch a movie if you want." you nod in response.

And there you were, watching a movie with a blanket over you. You were focused on the film when you noticed that you were slowly closing your eyes until you completely fell asleep. After a few minutes Jin looked down because of your deep breathing and delicately pushed back some strands of hair that fell on your face, he smiled sweetly and kissed your forehead before taking you in his arms securely to bring you to your room.

 After a few minutes Jin looked down because of your deep breathing and delicately pushed back some strands of hair that fell on your face, he smiled sweetly and kissed your forehead before taking you in his arms securely to bring you to your room

MIN YOONGI / SUGA

With a coffee in your hand you head towards the "Genius Lab" , you haven't seen Yoongi for a while, so you decided that after work/school you would visit him at the studio. As soon as you enter to the studio, he turns around to look at you, you get closer and you give him the coffee with a smile plastered in your face.

"Thanks love" says with his gummy smile and giving you a chaste kiss on your lips as he made you sit on his lap.

You surround his waist with your arms and put your head in the gap between his shoulder and neck.

"How much time would it take you to finish it?"you ask, curl up in against his body.

"I still have a little left, you can wait at home if you want, you must be tired" It looks you in the eyes while it caresses your cheek delicately. You shake your head "I'm a bit tired, but I'll wait until you finish."

He hugs you more against him (if that is possible) and brings the chair closer to the table to continue working with you still sitting on his lap. Time passed and because of the fatigue and your boyfriends body heat you ended up asleep hugging him.

One hour later Yoongi finished his work "Jagi, I'm finished, we can go home" when he didn't hear an answer from you, he knew that you had fallen asleep on him. He gently loaded you and laid you on the couch that was in the studio, took a blanket that had on the back of it and lay down beside you covering both and snuggles towards you. A few minutes later he fall asleep next to you.

  A few minutes later he fall asleep next to you