Vol.5 Ep.14

The scene shows outside on the quad of Haven Academy. The battle between the White Fang and the Menagerie Faunus as well as the Mistral police force continues. One of the Mistral airships shines its searchlight on three White Fang soliders.

Mistral Policeman: (Over P.A.) Cease fire, immediately!

The three try to run away, but they are stopped by a combined group of Menagerie Faunus and Mistral policemen led by Ilia. Eventually, two of the White Fang soldiers drop their weapons and hold their hands in the air to surrender when they are surrounded. The last White Fang soldier tries to fire his weapon, but it is whipped out of his hands and he is tackled and restrained to the ground by Ilia.

Female Rabbit Faunus: (Smiling) Thank you.

Ilia looks at the rabbit Faunus and smiles and nods back. Elsewhere, Blake stands proudly over Lavender, who was on his knees before standing back up.

Lavender: I'm going to make you regret ever coming back...

Blake: More police are on their way, Lavender. Huntsmen too.

Lavender: (Chuckling) Still too afraid to face someone on your own.

Blake: I'm here for Haven, not you.

Laughing, Lavender points his sword in front of Blake, while Blake draws Gambol Shroud.

Lavender: Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made a powerful friend while you've been away.

Nina: (Off screen) Oh yeah?

Lavender look to his left as Nina approaches him holding Lapis' shield

Nina: Where?

Lavender: (Pointing his sword towards Nina) Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?

Nina: Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you.

Lavender looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Nina's point right. A searchlight then shines down on him.

Blake: You can try and make me regret coming here, Lavender, but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with.

Lavender lets out a laugh. 

Nina: What's funny?

Lavender: After being his little spy, I learned he's good at a lot, but I'm still learning.

Lapis: Who is 'He'?

Lavender: I worked for Mr. Bader.

Lapis: That name.

Lavender: I even faked Sienna Khan's death, with help of course, but still he thought his plan out will.

Blake: Wait a minute, you faked Sienna Khan's death?!

Lavender: Yep, it's easy to trick others to believe someone died.

Lapis: Wait, Ruby's uncle Qrow almost always called Onyx by the name Bader.

Lavender: Ding ding, you're right.

Blake: So you been a rat in the White Fang for Onyx.

Lavender: Yep.

Lapis: That means you're on our side.

Lavender: The whole time.

Blake: Why?