the alpha hale

hey, my name is Alexis hale yes you may recognize that last name. I am Derek hales twin sister and I'm going back to beacon hills with my child and mate. my little girl's name is Melanie she is 4 years old. my mate Thomas layhey they are my family. I'm the alpha of my own pack and I heard that a new alpha in beacon hills and I heard it was my twin Derek so I'm going to look for his new pack. I'm getting on a plane from England to beacon hills with my pack and family about to go tell my brother he has a niece. we step off the plane and we have a hours drive till we get to the house I bought for us its the biggest one I could find I never thought I would be back here after all that happened here I have to find Derek tonight by myself. 

"hey it's Thomas tell me if you find Derek and call me when you listen to this." said my voice mail from tom(that's what the pack calls him).  

 is all I heard from my phone I had gone out in search for Derek and his pack, after all, they are going to need my help apparently there was a sycophant going around killing people.

I wonder if all the rumors are true my little twin brother of five minutes is finally rebuilding the life that got destroyed. I hope he doesn't hate me for leaving him all those years ago I did want to take him with me but he went with Laura. I hade a little secret of my own and it was not about my baby or my mate or the pack it is actually about who else survived the fire with us it was Cora. I saw Peter go back in and go get her I didn't want to leave her so I took her with me but when she got older she left that's when I built up my pack.

I get to the old hale house and all the memories come flooding back but I don't shed a tear I don't even show emotion because what happened next would not expect to see in a million years. my uncle Peter walk out of the house with a strawberry blond girl next to him I wonder who she is and what supernatural creature she is.

I instantly run into the house and see my brother on the floor I instantly drop and start taking away his pain making my veins go black. I realize he has wolfsbane all over his face that must be why he is knocked out on the floor. This is going to be a lot harder of a town to live in then it used to be. 

I see his eyes start to open once they do he gets up and looks like he's about to fight but he realizes it's me and he runs and gives me the biggest hug I have felt since leaving my home town. 

"how what I thought you died in the fire how are you hear right now!" is all Derek could get out.

I then go on to tell him the whole story and he told me that Cora is in Mexico and is an alpha and Derek gave his powers to save Cora so he's not an alpha he's an omega which I think I should let him join my pack when I talk to them.

" I just got your message how is my baby girl and how is the pack"

shes good and the packs doing fine but did you find Derek

"yes I found Derek and we're going to hunt down our uncle peter because he tried to kill Derek"

ok first wow say hi to Derek for me and second why did Peter try to kill Derek

"Derek said Peter tried to kill him because Derek killed him to become the alpha so now Peter want to come back to life and also Cora was here and she is now an alpha but she is now in Mexico and has her own pack and Derek is an omega so can he join our pack but first ask the rest of the pack if they're ok with it if now we will find a pack for him"

ok that was a lot and first Derek is not an alpha anymore and Cora is safe I got Issac to tex her and she said she's fine and of course, Derek can join our pack he is your twin after all and he does have a niece in the pack

"ok well I'm going to tell him the good news and get him to meet the rest of the pack"