Birthday

Iris's morning

Tuesday 18th January

I wake up , I drag myself out of bed ,literally I roll over and fall off the bed with a big thud. Oof I forgot how cold it is outside my bed ,after all it is winter. I gather up some positive energy to wake up and start the day .

Get up off the freezing floor and start to walk towards my bathroom, as soon as I enter I look in the mirror. AHHHhhh !! Who is that beast !? I look terrible I forgot to take my makeup off from yesterday ,l am the definition of monster in the mornings. I think I fell asleep watching Netflix last night ... I splash my face with water then brush my teeth. I get changed into some joggers and a hoodie, I check my phone for any notifications, I go on snapchat and instagram ,to be spammed by birthday messages from my friends. Oh sh*t I forgot ,how can I forget my own birthday. I quickly change from my joggers to a track suit (like that made a difference). But I will change after when going out for dinner with my squad. I go downstairs to be greeted by my mother who made some pancakes . Yummy, I see both of my younger sister and brother and my dad are tucked into the delicious breakfast already, they call me to the table in Spanish and wish me happy birthday. You see ,I live in England but I am Spanish ,both of my parents were born and grew up in Spain . I was born there too, but when I was a year old we moved to England. My parents never told me why we moved. 

It's 5:00 now I text the group chat to get ready now, I jump in the shower. I dry myself and put a cute white shirt and black trousers on ,I do my make up and whoah my eyebrows be on fleek. True story. I straighten my hair and leave it out , like WoW,I actually look good today ,I check the weather out side ,it's freezing -3 and it's raining, brilliant, not even in a sarcastic way, it's the perfect weather for the  coat I had brought recently , it has a massive fluffy instagram  worthy hood to it. It's 6:15 now I'm so existed also very hungry ,just thinking of the delicious chicken wings, is watering my mouth, I'm looking forward to this ,it's going to be a lit day, i go down stairs grab my keys ,put my heels on , say bye to my family and leave to drive to the restaurant me and my squad are meeting at.