Chapter 3⃣ part 1⃣

Nicole's POV

What am I going to do? Just not tell them about what's happening.

Great idea. Don't tell them a and just let them find out and hate you, great idea Nikki.

Shut up brain.

Why should I? You got yourself into this mess, and now you can't get out.

I said SHUT UP!

Weakling

What am I going to do? I can't tell them, but I don't want them go find out. Gahhhh this sucks. Why did I even get into this business in the first place?!

You thought you were a super cool badass, remember?

Shut up. I'm not a badass, just a cruel girl with ninja skills. Why was I so stupid?!?!

You've always been that way dumbass.

Shut up. I know that I was a complete asshole, and I still am but you don't need to remind me!

Yes. Yes I do.

"Nicole, can we talk?"

I came out of the bathroom I was currently in and there was JC. Why did his name sound to familiar?

"Remember me? Your ex boyfriend? Justin Caylen?"

Then it clicked. JC Caylen, used to work with my business but refused to kill anyone and got fired.

"JC" I breathed

"Please tell me you stopped. Please tell me you quit the job" he begged

"*sigh* no, JC, I haven't stopped. I want to, but I've dug a hole too deep, and I can't find a way out" I say

He sighed, looked me in the eyes, and leaned in. I stood there stiff. What should I do?

KISS HIM!

NO DONT!

YAAAAS KISS HIM!

EVERYONE SHUT UP!

I found his soft, warm lips on my cold cracked ones. And worst of all, I fought myself kissing back. Our lips moved in sync. What have I just done?

______________________________

Hey you 5 people who're reading this! Here's another chapter. What should I improve on?

Love you

~Nina~