Episode 9: First Christmas without Dylan

Meanwhile in Corinth,in Venjix Tower "Eliza...Darling..it's been awhile.." says a familiar voice to Eliza as she was staring down from a telescope and said "Hey Elisabeta, did you know it's been one of those holly jolly sicky holidays called...","Christmas or X-mas gross...why are you staring down towards Corinth..." she told Elisabeta that she needed her to go down there and disguise herself as a weeping women so the rangers will come to her. She went to go change clothing and came back as women in distress, Eliza sent her down as the name under Callie. "Venjix dear do you still have control of the Gemma gal?" He smiled widely and nodded. Meanwhile in a truck, Gem and Gemma drove down to Summercove to celebrate the holidays with Tenaya, while driving Gemma had asked "Do you Renee, the nanny we had?" Gem looks at her mentioned "You okay? You've been asking so many question since the ride here." She bites her lower lip as she told him not to tell Bella, he promised but before telling her brother about Venjix they got a distress call from the middle of Corinth near the mall. Gem dialed for Dillon as he was with Bella and her family doing games and holiday stuff. Bella left to go get hot cocoa with Frankie as he received the stress call and left the Gaines household and went. He was the first one there out of all his teammates, the girl looks at him and scanned him. "There's no cautious, what seems to be the problem. ", "The problem here is that your in deep trouble." Dillon knew that voice anywhere and said "Elisabeta...you little bat.." she transformed into a bat and dropped a gas bomb that has a little vampire dna and once inhaled that person becomes a bit vampire like. His eyes grew big as his screen turns from clear to reddish clear. Bella walked back in the room and noticed Dylan sit being empty as Brooke came up to her and puts her hand over her shoulder and told her that he will be home. There was a heavy knocking on the door and a hand was through it. Brooke looks at the hand as Dillon walked in as she told Bella, "Why is your Boyfriend Zombie-Like?", "umm i don't know Brooke.." Dylan her brother called and warned them he ain't gonna be home in time. Sigourney had grabbed Bella and told her that she didn't trust Dillon, her mother Sabine agreed as she looks at him as he was beginning to attack. "Ride away with Brooke and go to the apartment and wait there until, Frankie gives you the all clear." Says Sigourney as Brooke took her on the motorcycle that she bought her and said "Hold on.."

"

										Episode 10: The Waiting Game and Unexpected Visit