Nandos - Chapter1

I'm Nusa and Marilyn(creater) is my best friend and im gonna create the clother tell me what u think girls or any boys?

Nusa's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/nandos_outfit/set?id=56847039

http://www.polyvore.com/concert_outfit/set?id=56852823

Girl's in Nandos(I had to do it im sorry hahaha):

http://www.polyvore.com/biitches_in_nandos/set?id=56855974

 I'm _____ a girl from town people don't know where it is with just a one dream, become Niall's Harry's Liam's Zayn's and Louis's friend. I finished my studies and long time ago I promised to go and live in England for a reason become their friend.

I was in the plane ready to start my adventure, I have a feeling that something good was going to happen so, I star to make a list of the places Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis go almost every day.

Places I have to visit:

1. Nandos

2. The five house of the guys

3. The studio

4. Malls near their homes

5. Restaurants near their homes

I was very excited because in some hours I would be in the place I was dreaming for almost 6 years. The person next to me had a lovely British accent. His name was Matt. I start to ask him many things about his country. He told that he lives near Niall's house but I wasn't very sure about that. So I change the topic.

When I get out of the plane was almost 7pm very tired, but I made a friend. 

I was very tired but it wasn't an excuse for me, so I went to look for a car and go to look in the streets to see if there was anything related to One Direction. I was looking and looking but I didn’t found anything. It was my first day in England and I didn’t found anything. 

When I get into the hotel I drop my bag and purse and jump into the bed. I fell asleep.

When I wake up, I turn on the TV and look for some news, celebrity news, I found the channel and I started listen, when suddenly they said: now we have news about one direction. I was very happy; they said that one direction was going to have a little concert in a mall. So I wrote the name of the mall, I was so excited. 

When I came to the mall there was like a million of directioners. I was amazed. I was looking for some way to go meet one direction. I saw a man who was in the entrance of the stage and I ask him if there was some way to meet the guys, he told me if I stay near there to have access backstage. 

When the concert finish the man took me to backstage I was very nervous and excited. They the man who took me backstage told me that the guys just left. I was very sad and angry. I went to the hotel crying. But I said to myself to never give up.

I decided to go and look for an apartment, a job and friends. But I never stop looking for Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry.

I found an apartment near Niall's house.  I found a job near the studio. I was very happy and excited.

One night I decided to go to Nandos. It was the first time I was going there and I was very but very hungry. When I was there I chose was Niall's favorite combo. 

When I was waiting for my combo, a person enters to the restaurant but I didn't look who was. Suddenly a lovely and angelical voice talk to me a turn around and it was Niall! I was speechless, but I tried to don’t make something wrong. I said hi to him and present myself...

Me: Hi! I’m ____ nice to meet you

Niall: Hi! Nice to meet you! 

(They give me my combo)

Niall: Hey! That’s my favorite combo and I just asked for it, would you like to seat with me?

Me: Yes! Of course.

When the lady gives Niall's combo we go seat together. While we were eating two girls were watching and talking about us.

Me: there are two girls pointing and talking about us

Niall: I know, don't pay attention

Suddenly the girls come to our desk and ask Niall an autograph. He signs the paper the girls ask. One of the girls

Girl1: are you dating

(Laughs)

Me: we are not dating

Niall: yes, we just meet us.

Girl1: oh ok, perfect.

When the girls left we continue talking about us.

And that’s the start of my friendship with Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis....