Park - Chapter 3

Nusa´s Outfit(mine):

http://www.polyvore.com/parks_outfit/set?id=57110821

It is the day of the inauguration of the amusement park, I was getting ready. I choose the clothes, shoes, make up, bag etc. I was ready to go to the amusement park, so excited. Suddenly Niall call me…

Niall: Hey Nusa! Are you ready?

Me: yeah, I’m ready

Niall: Perfect, I’m picking you up in 5 minutes

Me: Really!

Niall: yeah…

Me: Ok :D

I was flushed, Niall was going to pick me up, and he’s so but so cute. I was thinking about what we were going to do on the park. While I was waiting for Niall I check my Twitter, my friends from home were tweeting me, I felt bad because I haven’t call, text or tweet them. So I tweet:

Missing so much my friends from home, love you guys. On Tuesday we can skype? 

Then, Ding, Dong Niall was outside the apartment, waiting for me. When Niall looked at me, he told me…

Niall: you look gorgeous!!

Me: *Blushed* Thank you so much. *I gave him a hug*

When I saw the park, I was surprised it was full of people and the park was amazing, it has a lot of games, roller coasters, gift shops etc.

When the guys saw me they make the same face as Niall did.

Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam: you look gorgeous!!

Me: *Blushed again* Thank you guys!!

Zayn: What do you think about the park?

Me: seven letters A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

Zayn: cool! Now we are going to have fun!!

We rode several roller coasters, and Niall always seat with me. He’s so sweet.

When we finished getting on roller coasters, the guys said that they want to go a game called "Drop the Botle". It consist in drop all the bottles with 3 balls they gave you. Niall want me to see him playing. It was the third ball and I said to him...

Me: Good Luck! *I kissed him on the cheek*

*Niall was blushed*

He drops all the bottles. I jump and hug him very lovely and I gave him another kissed on the cheek. I told him...

Me: you WIN!! Congratulations Niall, you WIN!!

Niall: I win beacuse of you...

Me: is the first time someone tell me that (Blushed)

*They gave Niall a big teddy bear*

Niall: this is for you

Me: really! Thanks *hug him*

Niall take me by the hand, we looked like two person in love with each other, but I didn't care, Niall was my friend. Many people look at us like if we were doing something wrong. Since that day people change the way they think and look at us. Niall was in a very good mood, he was very gentle with me. He buy me cotton candy, while we were sharing the cotton candy we were talking, laughing, we were having a good time.

The day end, I had a lot of fun. I spend all day with Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry but specially Niall because we were always together. When Niall was leaving me in my apartment I said to him…

Me: Thanks for an amazing day; I have a lot of fun!

Niall: I had an amazing day too.

Me:  well, I had to go, bye *hug him*

*Niall kissed me near my lips*

Niall: bye!

He gets into the car a left…