36

Hope you guys enjoy. Drama will be coming up shortly, but just remember that you guys asked for it (;

Also, when is a good stopping point for this story? Any ideas on what/how I should end this?

Harry wiped his eyes with his free hand as he held the recorder in his hand. He was leaned up against the doorframe of the bathroom as he focused the camera on Louis bathing Silas.

"The last of daddy and Silas time," Harry mumbled behind the camera. Another tear rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away.

Louis smiled as he carefully ran water down Silas' back. He washed him gently as he quickly looked over at Harry and shook his head fondly, "This is not the last, dear," he teased.

"For awhile," Harry whined, walking closer to Louis, "You're going to be gone for awhile."

Harry walked up behind Louis' back and wrapped his arms around his waist. He faced the camera to the mirror so it was recording their reflection. Louis looked at the lens and smiled before looking back down and finishing up washing Silas.

"I'll see you in a few weeks, lovely," Louis reminded.

It was the last night before Louis was off to his charity tour. He had the schedule sent to him just a few days giving him a layout of what he was to do. He was mainly going to be performing and attending a bunch of events to help raise money for children's hospitals and children medical research.

He was mainly staying in California so it wasn't much of a stress, but he had a few pop ups around Washington and Oregon. A couple in Nevada and New Mexico. Other than that he wasn't traveling too far from Harry.

"I know. I know," Harry sighed, "I just hate when you leave."

Harry pulled back when Louis had finished washing Silas. He stepped aside and sat up on the counter while continuing to film. Louis grabbed a soft towel and patted Silas dry and then rubbed baby lotion on his body. He put his diaper on and his night onesie before pressing a big kiss to his baby's cheek.

"All clean, my baby," Louis sung. He then walked over to Harry and gave him a big smile. He raised his eyebrows towRds the camera then leaned forward to press a kiss to Harry's lips. "Now I'm all yours for the night, love."

Harry giggled as he playfully pushed Louis back. He hopped off the counter and followed Louis out the bathroom, "So my Stylers, tonight is our last night with Louis. He's doing his charity event for the next few months."

"If any of you lovely followers are going to a show, make sure to comment," Louis noted, walking into the nursery.

"So Louis and Silas had daddy and son time before Silas' bedtime," Harry explained, sighing as he quickly pressed a kiss to Silas' head before Louis laid him down, "And now it's my time."

Louis smirked as he turned towards Harry and walked closer to him, arms wrapping around his waist, "And now it's our daddy and baby time-"

"No!" Harry shrieked, a tiny giggle espacing his lips. He quickly flipped the recorder towards himself and rolled his eyes, "We are just going on a date tonight while Liam watches Silas sleep."

"Then were going to have hard and rough goodbye sex tonight," Louis said as he came up behind Harry. He winked at the camera and squeezed Harry's ass before walking past him to their room.

"Ignore him," Harry sighed, instead walking to Silas' crib and smiling down at his baby who was now asleep. "Look at my cute baby instead you guys," Harry coo'd as he turned the camera on Silas, "I'll turn the vlog back on whenever Louis leaves in the morning. I'll probably be emotional."