Chap.1

Juliet pov:

I woke up this morning by my hot pink alarm playing she look's so perfect by 5sos my favorite band . I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom which was pretty small and brushed my teeth and took a 25 min shower I got out and dryed off and then went and got dressed.I wore a logn sleeve purple shirt and black skinny jeans and i put my black boot's on and my charm bracelet which had my name on it,It was the last thing i got from my grandma before she passed away 7 year's ago sadely but i got over it.I walked down stair's and saw my sister Nina making me breakfast because my mom was at work and so was my dad.Anyway's afte ri was done eating breakfast my sis took me school and told me she would pick me up i nod my head and higged her good and left .As i was walking out class Avery the popular girl came behind me and hit me in the head with her binder and took pic and laughed.I sat their thinking i should tell someone so i did i told teacher they ignored me tho .So i knew it was stupied i walked out front where i saw my sis car and i got in i told her what happened she told me she felt bad and that she was gonna take me out to eat to a fancy resturaunt i nodded my head.When we got home i went up stairs and turned my blue ipod on which was playing 5sos music and took a shower when i got out i dryed off with my pink towel and changed in black leggings and a blue dress that went to my knees and highheels and walked down stair and i saw my sis her hair was curly and pulled up and she was wearing a short red dress that went to her knee's and black sparkley higheels .U look pretty she said smileing so do u i said back thank's she said smileing let's go she said .We left and arrived at resturaunt which was booked and my sis told man our names and he said our names were on list we smiled and the waiter took us to a table and when i looked beside us i couldn't belive who was beside us.

(Who was beside then find out later please fav,vote,follow me)