Bad Boy Who's Not So Bad

"Stop" I moaned

"Sounds like you don't want me to" he said into my neck.

Okay so you guys are probably confused right know. Rewind to where it all began.

"Les get up we need to get to school" Gelly said. Okay sorry I should introduce myself. Hi I'm Leslie Sanders. I'm seventeen years old. I have four siblings named Angelica 14, Colette 12, Shannon 4, and Levi 6 months. I live with only my mom, my dad left us five months after Levi was born. I don't really like to talk about my dad so new conversation. My school life... I'm popular but not that clique popular girl. I'm not rude to anyone I'm popular because I'm nice. People say hi I say hi back. Everybody expects me for who I am. I run the school. Literally my uncle in the principal there and he always expects me to help around the school and of course I do. Then again I wouldn't really have a choice. I have good grades but I'm no nerd. I have my friends and my family. It may not be the best of lives but I no doubt have a good life. And before you ask no, no boyfriend. Back to what I look like. I have brown ombre hair, crystal blue eyes, and fair colored skin. I don't usual have acne so I'm lucky. When I do get acne it there and gone in under twenty-four hours.

"Okay. Let me get ready." I said to my sister. I got ready and put on light teal shorts that went just below my butt. Then I put on a a dark grey tank top that had a lighter grey skull on it. Cute right? I know. Anyways I curled my hair and put into to half up half down hair do with a light teal bow in it. I put on grey converse and brushed my teeth put on some clear lip gloss some mascara and eyeliner and headed down stairs. I got coco to school then drove to high school with Gelly. I got to school just in time. I had to get to my uncle's office. I walked into his office and he was talking to some kid.

"Perfect time baby girl." My uncle said to me

"Baby girl? And your hot." He asked my uncle then said to me. Oh and did i forget to mention he was a total bad boy. You could tell just by looking at him.

"Um she's my niece so watch your mouth." My uncle said. "She's going to show you around the school and you guys have most classes together and lunch. So that means no more comments like that. Got it Mr.Gray?"

"Got it." He said with a fake smile.

"Oh by the way Leslie I need to talk to yo about things." My uncle said

"Okay. What is it?" I asked

"It's on my computer." He said sounding scared

I walked over to the computer to see in big bold letters 'Jacob Black is back and has entered the race' OMG. I can not believe he is back. I can not believe he has entered the competition.

"WHAT?" I scream

"Sorry I just found out before you came in. If there was anything I could do to stop him from being there I would but I'm afraid I can't. I've tried everything."

"Do you not realize that if he never came into the competition I would have most likely won?"

"Yes I do but I can't do anything. We'll practice tonight and extra hard okay?"

"Okay"

"So what are guys practicing for?"  the boy asked

"NOTHING!" Me and my uncle yelled at the same time.

"Okay well you probably should get to your locker then class. Oh by the way Brand-" My uncle said but I interrupted him.

"Brandon's here. Where? Where? Where?" I screamed  

"By the way Cole meet Leslie, Leslie met Cole. And he's at your locker waiting for you." I grabbed my stuff and Cole was slowly grabbing his until I said he's going to slow. We rushed out the door and went to my locker. Brandon is my best-guy-friend. He has been there for me since day one. He was in the hospital room my mom was giving birth. He's in his first year of collage so I rarely get to see him. Also he's a baseball player.

"Where are we going?" Cole asked

"To my locker to see Brandon." I said answering his question

We got to my locker and I attacked Brandon. Literally. His back was to us and he was so engrossed with his phone so I jumped on his back and showered him in kisses. I got off of him and said

"Hey sexy." And he turned around and smiled while I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey beautiful" He said smiling giving me a longer kiss on the lips.

"If you two are done I'd like to get to first period berfore it ends." Cole said.

"Got to go. See you after school?" I asked Brandon.

"Yeah I'm living with you. So if you don't like it oh well."  

"Yay." I was so excited he was here. "Okay we can go now." I said to Cole then gave Brandon a kiss on the cheek. "Okay what's your first class?" I asked.

"Um English with Miss.Dellar."

"Great so do I." I said "Little tip she's a dentition happy teacher."