Chapter 2: Turning Tables

Hey guys! ok so, I decided I'd start updating everynight! please vote! and enjoy :3

Me and Niall stood in the living room, while the other boys sat on the couch. "I can't believe you Niall, I ask you for one simple thing, one simple thing." "Aw c'mon Ro, they were just fans." "Oh my God Niall that's all you ever say." Niall laughed, "Ro, please it's not like I flirted with all of them! I just took a picture and signed some stuff." "Niall, I'm not saying that, it's just that I wanted to enjoy the day, without any screaming fans." "You know it's impossible Ro, our fans are obsessed." "Niall I know, but I'm your girlfriend not just a regular fan, you should have chose me instead of them." "Yeah but the fans don't get to see us all the time, I wanna make them feel special." "What about me Niall, don't I matter?" He was silent. I started crying in disbelief, "Niall don't I matter?!!" "Yeah, but the fans-" "If I knew this was gonna happen I would have never said yes to be your girlfriend!" "Your fucking incredible Rosemarie!" Niall never raised his voice, ever. "Oh now I'm fucking incredible!?"

The other boys were in shock at how we were fighting, especially because we didn't fight at all. "Yeah you are, and if you don't want to be with me then why don't you just break up with me?!" "Maybe I will!" I slammed the door shut and started down the porch, the cold air stung my skin. "Rosemarie! Get over here!" Niall shouted as he ran out of the house. "You're not my father, I'm doing whatever I want!" I shouted over my shoulder. "Fine freeze to death. I don't care!" Niall was crying now obviously hurt that we were fighting. "Good!" I walked away. Niall got into his car and drove off. I started walking through the town, re-thinking about earlier about how me and Niall loved each other but now we hated each other. I sat in Starbucks to try to clear my head out.

~*~

"Wh-what was that?" Liam asked the boys. "A fight between Niall and Rosemarie." answered Louis in total disbelief. "Where's Niall?" asked Louis. "His car is gone." answered Zayn while looking out the window. Liam froze, "What?!" he shouted. "Calm down, he probably went for a little drive to calm down." Zayn said giving Liam a reassuring hug. "Yeah your probably right Zayn." A few minutes later they got a call from a near by hospital, "Um hello sir your friend Niall Horan is in the hospital." "What?!" shouted Liam, "What happened?! Is he alright?!" "Calm down sir, you can come to the hospital the doctor can speak to, I'd rather have him talk to you in person then through the phone."  The ladies voice sounded cold, with no emotion. "Okay thank you." Liam grabbed his car keys, "Guys Nialls in the hospital, let's go." "What?" they all said. "Let's go." They all got into the car and didn't speak. "Harry text Rosemarie, and tell her Nialls in the hospital." "Okay." He answered softly. I got the text a few seconds later. 'Hey Ro Nialls in the hospital, me and the boys are on our way.' My heart froze, I left some money on the table and ran out of Starbucks. I decided to call Harry, "Ro?" He asked almost scared, "Yeah, which hospital is he in?" I asked. Harry asked Liam; "Which hospital is Niall in Liam?" Liam:"He's in BellRose Hospital." "Wait but thats for the critically Ill!" Harry shouted in disbelief. "I know." Obviously Liam wasn't taking this in a good way, I could tell in his voice he was breaking. 'Wait critically ill?' I thought to myself, I started to feel sick. Harry: "Okay Ro he's in-" "I know I heard Harry." "Harry ask her if she wants us to pick her up." demanded Liam. Harry:"Do you want us to-" "No it's okay Harry, bye." I hung up and started running. I knew where BellRose was, my grandpa was in there before he passed away a few months ago. Suddenly I remembered it was about two miles away, but I kept running taking a few breaks in between to prevent having the air knocked out of me. I arrived, I stood infront of the hospital; my heart beating fast, I was afraid at what I might see when I entered the hospital.