A Justin Bieber love story ; Catching feelings

• Dedicated to TattooMeZayn

Justin Bieber POV 

I woken up from my bed as i heard the most familiar voice calling my name. I woken up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. I get off the bed and walked to the balcony. I saw a girl with brown hair and deep blue eyes was smile at me. I smiled at her back. That's my nest door friend or i can call my crush! She is so amazing from head to toe. From eyes to heart. I love her so much. 

She walked in her room back after threw me the most cutest smile ever. My smile grew bigger and my heart went beat so fast. Faster than ever. I walked into the room and took my towel. Hope i am not going to be late... AGAIN. The detention was sucks.

After taking bath, i put on my plain white t-shirt and my jeans jacket and my black jeans. I went downstairs and i saw my mom had already prepair for our breakfast. I went to her and kiss her cheek.

"Morning mom" I smiled and took a sit while my mom put the food on the table.

"Morning son" She smiled.

"So..."

"So, why are you up so early today?" She smile and took a sit in front of me.

"Nah, Carla woke me up by calling my name. So, i woke early today" I took a slice of toast and my mom put a glass of milk beside my plate.

"Oh, I guess, I'll ask her to wake you up everyday then" She smirked.

"Oh, mom that's total a shame. Don't do that... PLEASE?" I looked at her and gave her my puppy dog face.

"I won't be the worse mother ever." She smile.

"Okay. Good. So, i guess, i have to go now! Don't be late" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek and walked out of the house.

Carla POV

It was the other morning. I woken up early so i guess that's okay for me to disturb Justin. At least he is not going to be late... AGAIN. The detention went terrible for him. The first time he was in detention was when we were in Freshmen year. He was total mess. Mrs.Wemhorm asked him to clean the theatre room but everything went terribly mess. It was funny though.

I walked out to my balcony then called his name out loud. 3 times and he woken up already! He went out to the balcony, then he smiled and so i was. I walked in the room and get ready for School. Me and Justin were different at all. He is not a player. He is good looking and he is so famous. Famous as hell while i am just another 'fan' of him. I'd never tried to get close with him or talk with him at School. I won't people called me 'Another bitch for Justin'. That's so not cool. I like him a lot. I had secret crush on him. I bet, everyone has. But, he hasn't any girlfriend yet.

I walked to downstairs as my brother called my name.

"Hey bro" I smiled and took a sit in front of him. Our parents had been died since i was a little kid because of car crashed. Lucky, my brother's salary enough for both of us. 

"Hey, come on breakfast! Your bus will come soon. Not a very soon though but yeah" He smiled. 

"Hhaha ! Okay" I drink the chocolate milk which is good for me... Said my brother. Then kissed his cheek and went away.

"Hey, won't eat?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Nope!" Popping up the 'P'.

"Okay, take care!" He yelled and i just smiled. I am so lucky having the most caring brother.

I walked out of the house, i saw Justin was kicking his car a lot of times. He looked at me and smile. I smile at him and my bus come. Yeah, not a very soon. I step into the bus. I looked behind to looked at Justin. He is chasing the bus! Suddenly, he fell so i asked the driver to stop.