Chapter One

2 months later.

I got out of bed I have work today. I get in the shower and do all my hygiene stuff, it's December here in Michigan. I put on a black long sleeve shirt, light blue skinny jeans, timberlands, and I flat ironed my hair. I grab my sweatshirt and purse and walk outside, I'm a waitress at chili's. It's the worst job ever, but I get money. I have to save up money since I am going to be raising my sister/daughter. Most people would think I'm crazy for keeping a child that would remind me of the fact that I was raped. However, I wouldn't see them as that, I know they were made from a horrible event, but I would rather take care of this child and not some stranger.

As soon as I got to work it was like my energy was drained. I don't know how or why, but it just did. I had clocked in and immediately had to be put to work. I walked to my first table of the night and dreaded it.

"Look who it is," Teresa said.

Teresa Love. The most hated but also loved girl on the block. All the guys wanted to be with her and all the girls wanted to look like her, sounds cliche as fuck but it was true. Hell even I wanted to look like her. She was sitting with a group of followers and wanna be thugs. They all followed her like lost puppies, I didn't understand why since all she was was a mean ass person.

"How may I help you all tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby what do you want?" She said.

She leaned over and started to nibble on his ear and he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows when she started to suck on his earlobe. What the hell.

"Excuse me?" One of her followers said.

Oh shit did I think that out loud..?

"Is there a problem?" The guy asked.

"Umm, not at all," I said.

I wasn't scared it was just he fact it was six of them and one of me.

"Then what did you say?" Another girl asked.

"Nothing," I said.

Next thing I knew a drink was thrown in my face. The whole restaurant gasped as Teresa and her followers snickered.

"Thirsty piggy?" Someone said.

Before I could think I jumped across the table and reached for her neck. I started choking her and banging her head against the seat.

"You fuckin' bitch! I fuckin' hate yo ass!" I yelled.

My body was pulled away from hers and I started to kick. I managed to kick her face one more time before I was several feet away from her. I was taken to the managers office.

*

I just got off the bus and it's 10 o'clock at night. I got fired, but it was worth it since I got to beat Teresa ass. She ended up going to the hospital. Did I feel bad? Hell no. Unfortunately though, I live in the bad part in Michigan. I seen females on corners tryna solicit people, little boys selling drugs, and crackheads out yelling at each other. Its crazy how people can do this. I walked up my porch steps and opened the door. The smell of alcohol and drugs hit my nose, I walked in the living room and saw three women and three men including my daddy. I shook my head and went to my room and locked the door. Can't believe I'm staying in this hellhole. I looked under my bed to make sure it was still there and smile arose on my face when I seen it. It was a scrapbook I made with my mom before she died. It had the best of best times before she died and my dad began doing drugs and drinking alcohol. I began flipping through it relieving the moments.

Kobe p.o.v

"Aye Kobe duck!" J said

I ducked down. Mane my life was almost over. I shot dude in his head, we had took all of them down. We walked out and J set the place on fire, I gave the workers $10,000 each.

"Good looking out bro," I said.

"You think I was about to let them shoot my brother," J said.

"Fuck nah," I said.

We got in the van and drove to the trap house. I put up the extra cocaine up. I went back out and dropped J off and went to my house. Well I'm Kobe Marshall, I have caramel skin, I'm Jamaican and white, I got dreads that stops to the middle of my back, I'm 22, brown eyes, tattoos, you know all that good stuff. I walked in my empty house. I wish I had somebody to share all this with and some little ones to run around house. But I ain't find the right girl...yet.