Ninety one

BABIEEEESSSSSSS 💜💜💜💜💜
We missed you so muchhhh sorry for the long wait i hope yall are doing alright ?

Here's the tea 👀👀👀👀

___________________________

Jungkook was caught off guard when the older male pulled him to a nearby van.

If this wasn't his boyfriend, Kookie would think he's getting kidnapped.

Since he's really cute you know.

"Hyung?" The younger looked at Taehyung with slightly confused eyes as his heart beat quickened with each minute that passed. There are many possibilities but he's expecting the brighter side... hopefully.

The older didn't say a word as he shoved Jungkook inside the van and got in with him, closing the door.

He turned his head to the latter who looked like a goddamn lost bunny, glaring at him.

"What's up with your little acting scene? Dont you know that i'm at work? " He said in a rough tone, running his huge sexy hand through his hair, pushing it back.
"For fuck's sake.."

Jungkook crossed his arms, trying to seem tough even though his face had a slight pout. He's never seen Taehyung so upset with him.

"Weren't you the one acting... also of course I know you're at work. Like duuhhh" he replied.
"If you weren't mad at me and I came to surprise you, we would be making out right now." The younger stated a fact.

"You said it. 'IF' " The older pointed out rolling his eyes at the other before looking out the window.

"So tell me more about me being dramatic?" Tae asked, reminding the younger of what he told Bogum.

"Hyung first of all.. if you roll your eyes again, they will disappear into another fucking universe and I love your eyes too much so please tone it down" Jungkook said before taking the older's warm hand which constratcted with his cold hands.

Jungkook could lay down in a conffin right now and people would think he is very much a dead body.

"Taetae.. please forgive me..I'll make it up to you. I promise I'll never do something stupid like that." he licked his lips, hoping Taehyung would look him in the eyes but he never did.

Jungkook sighed, letting go of his hand and reaching into his pocket, pulling out a silver ring and sliding it down Tae's ring finger.

"That's my promise.. "

Yes it is a Gucci ring

Taehyung looked down at his hand with wide eyes then back at Jungkook. "You.... What is this?... " He stuttered a bit. "I mean I know it's a ring... " he continued, knowing exactly that would be the younger's answer. "But what is it for...?"

"Taehyung.. that's a promise ring" he smiled softly, more to himself.

"I bought it for you last week before all the drama happened.." he chuckled, his eyes still glued on the older's finger while his thumb gently rubs circles into the warm hand.

"Do you like it baby?" The younger finally looked up, fixing his eyes on Taehyung's beautiful features.

Taehyung just kept staring at his hand, bitting back a smile. "I mean.. It's cute and all that shit... " He said, finally lifting his head up to lock eyes with the younger, beginning to smile softly.

"I love it " he said, slowly pulling Jungkook into a tight hug, breathing in the scent that the younger always has.

Jungkook felt like his heart could burst. He felt like he's holding the world in his arms right now.

Taehyung cupped the younger's face, staring at him for a bit. He noticed the difference and his heart ached but he didn't say anything.

He could see the darkness under Jungkook's beautiful eyes. He could feel his his cute cheeks aren't as full, worrying If his body got thinner as well. He also noticed how he got paler. He did not look healthy and Taehyung will make sure to feed his bunny well from now on.

"Thank you baby.. Thank you for keeping up with my drama." Tae giggled before pulling away with a more serious face, causing Jungkook's smile to fall.

"So now.." he said, pulling Jungkook so he lays on his stomach, across Tae's lap.
"Bad boys should get punished you know.. " he smirked, smacking his ass.

Meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were wide in surprise. He didn't know when he ended up in this position.

"Just what you deserve.." he added, pulling Jungkook's pants down with his underwear to expose his pale soft ass before spanking the Jeonbooty once again causing Jungkook to hiss in pain. "Ah- hyung.."

"Perfect "

Taehyung made the younger count to 20 each time his hand came in contact with the now, red throbbing skin.
The car was filled with painful moans and low cry-outs.

Jungkook's whole body was flushed when they were done. His cock was already leaking pre-cum which surprised him. He didn't know this would turn him on this much.

''Daddy.. it hurts." Jungkook said, having tears in the corner of his eyes. The spanks got really painful at the end and the younger doesn't know how he will function with a heavy boner between his legs and a sore butt.

After a while, the pair were out of the van. Jungkook had managed to calm down so his skin wouldn't be flushed anymore however he could not hide his boner much but thankfully the pants are black.

Just before they go back to the set, Taehyung stopped Jungkook by cupping his face and capturing the lips he had missed into a sweet kiss.
"Baby.." he breathed out, looking deeply into the younger's eyes.

Of course Jungkook expected Tae's words to be something sweet, matching the mood.. but it's kim Taehyung after all.

"You're such a good slut for me.. getting all hard and needy after getting your ass spanked like that" he smirked, causing the younger twitch in his pants... That's how he knew he had a new kink.

The older teasingly grabbed Jungkook's crotch earning a loud needy moan before letting go and walking away as if nothing happened.

"I have a shooting to continue. Go back home baby boy" Tae said smirking even more and feeling proud as fuck.

______________________

Whale then :") adios