Honeymustard Lemon

"ugh" Red groaned under his breath. He was overheating. Badly. Truth was, it was in heat. Usually he'd wait it out, but this time it seemed worse. Maybe because he actually had someone who could help now? Who knows. What he did know, was that he needed to get rid of this. Blueberry was training with Alphys, and would be gone for a few hours. Perfect. He walked up to Carrot and sat down next to him on the couch. "you seem awfully sweet today. What are you after?" carrot asked with a chuckle. "Why do you automatically assume I want something...?" Asked Fell, blushing from heat. Carrot raised an eyebrow (?), responding, "because you usually do" Fell sighed, knowing he was right, and quietly explaining he was in heat. Carrot smiled and offered his help, which Red gladly accepted.
*spongebob narrator* a few minutes later
Red was lying in bed, with carrot on top of them, both of them shared a shy smirk as they started to kiss each other, Carrot running his hand over Fell's ribs (his sensitive spot) gently, earning soft moans from Red. Eventually Carrot picked up Red's small, cracked soul and ran a finger along it, making red pant slightly. Carrot squeezed the soul gently, and ran his tongue gently along the crack in it, before putting it in his mouth, which made Red moan louder as Carrot swished it around in his mouth, before spitting it out onto his hand, just as an odd, gel, liquid thing squirted out from the soul. Carrot licked it up and mumbled teasingly to a panting red "your soul tastes like cherry~" Red smiled weakly, and Carrot decided to give him a rest for a bit, if the heat wasn't gone, he could easily take care of it tomorrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A/N
wow. First lemon. Uhhh... It's cringey, I know, but I'm proud of it. Sort of. (300 words how did I-)