Cold Fronts Chpt. 2: The Girl in the Bush

-----------?????'s P.O.V.-----------

I stand in our throne room, darkned by the drapes over the windows, and only a few candles are lit. I am surronded by the men in cloaks that my father recruited, as well as my two sisters, and every member of the group my father assembled, behind me is a grand chair, where I am to lead my people. My father enters the room, carrying the responsibility of our grand cause, and all of our member's hopes and dreams, embodied in a crown, he has a smirk on his face, as though there were any significance to this event. He reached me, and slowly lowered the crown onto my head, and raised his hand.

"All hail the new king! All hail King N! Hero of Team Plasma!" Applause resounded throughout the room, why does it matter, I already was their leader, are they just doing this for the hell of it? I sigh, and wave to them all.

-------------Xavier's P.O.V.-----------

"Um, hi?" I said to the girl who had just fallen on me.

"Eeep!" She squeaked and got up and started running away again.

"Hey, wait, whats your name?" I got up and started chasing her, and she shook her head, and ran right between the battle Cheren and Bianca were still having.

"Guys? A little help?" I cried to them.

"Right!" Cheren responded and returned Oshawott, and began to help me catch the girl.

"Girl! Get back here!" I heard a female voice behind us yell. I turned around and found a man and a woman with gray suits and an insignia of a P on their chests, they had Pokéballs in their hands, but they quickly put them away, and the woman muttered something to the man, and the man nodded.

"Who are you guys? I had stopped chasing the girl and was talking to the new people now.

"We are nobody." And just as quickly and randomly as they appeared, they briskly walked into Accumula town.

"Hmmmmmm. Oh well, whatever." I began to catch up to Cheren and Bianca, who had joined the chase while I talked to the gray cloth-armor people.  "Where did she go?"

"She went into town, I can't really go in there because I might get caught." Bianca responded.

"You and I can look, Bianca, you can get some training in while we search okay?" Cheren said.

"A-alright."

"Lets go Cheren, I want to know who that girl was."

"Why, because she was cute?

"Wh-what!? No, n-not that." I blushed. "I just want to know!"

"Whatever you say Xavier." And with that, we walked back into Nuvema Town.

------------The girl's P.O.V.------------

Stay away stay away stay away stay away stay away.......

Thats all that went through my head as I ran, and now I'm under a porch to some house in some town, hiding from some people who may be members of the group that kidnapped me. I wish I could come out and face them, but, I'm too scared. I unhooked my pokeball from my belt.

"Keldeo, what should I do?" I ask the pokemon inside the ball, despite the fact that it wouldn't be able to hear me. Footsteps above me make me freeze.

"Mom! Has there been a girl running through town?"

Its that boy from before. But, mom? Does that mean that they had just left town? I don't care, they could still be working with those people.

So there I was, beneath a porch in a small space sprawled on my stomach, praying to Arceus that I wasn't caught. "Okay, thanks. Hey Cheren! My mom didn't see her!" Footsteps again, except now, I heard a creaking sound just to my right.